DC is acting entitled and cherry picking since the Stipe fight

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After DC eye poked his way to victory against Stipe, DC has been acting entitled and delusional.

He wants to cherry pick fights and defend against the likes of washed up Shogun and journeyman Corey Anderson. When in reality, he should be giving UFC HW GOAT Stipe a rematch or defending against a true threat in Gus.

All this cherry picking points to a man who isn’t confident that he would beat Stipe or Gus again and instead wants to take on easy fights.

All this cherry picking just to preserve a farce of a title fight against USADA Brock (who hasn’t won a fight in 8 years).

DC has been acting entitled and delusional.

DC is literally the opposite of those things.

Oh yeah he's very entitled...he's 21-1, a double weight world champion and unbeaten at HW with a run including 3 UFC HW champs.

He can pick all the cherries he wants bro.

Last edited:
Fighting Brock is not just coming from DC, it was clearly the UFC's plan.

So he's cherry picking by wanting a fight with Corey Anderson (won his last fight against #3) or Shogun (Who at the time had a wining streak) instead of Gus (Already beaten him) or rematch Stipe (KO'd him stiff in the 1st round)?

Come on dude, think before you speak. He wants a big fight with Lesnar to go out on and is considering doing one more at 205, to insinuate DC is scared of two people he's already beaten is just dumb

You have, broadly speaking, correctly identified DC's motives. DC wants to fight Brock as the double champion, and doesn't want to risk losing beforehand or being injured in a war with little financial gain.

He hasn't signed to fight anyone yet let's just see what happens before jumping to assumptions. Cormier has never ducked anybody. Not to mention the guys campaigning to fight him have already lost to him.

It's hilarious that you can recognize "entitlement" in others, but not yourself.

Dude is retiring. He is a two weight class champion and beat everyone except a cheating jon jones. He has every right to hand pick his last fight. Don't like, don't watch.

All this cherry picking points to a man who isn’t confident that he would beat Stipe or Gus again and instead wants to take on easy fights.

DCs not scared of either and he knows he’d beat them both in a rematch. Face it, he would be a heavy favorite in each fight. He just wants to make money and have fun before he retires in March. I’m not saying I agree with it, because I don’t, but call it what it is.

Wtf does gus have to do with anything? Cain 2.0 is irrelevant.

More like selecting the best pieces from a bucket of popeyes chicken?

I agree that the Brock fight is bullshit, but DC isn't ducking anyone. There's no good matchups at LHW, and immediate rematches aren't a given, these days.

DC haters have been acting very salty these past few weeks.

<DC-Champ>

i do not see how he is cherry-picking anything.
and i really wouldnt care even if he did at this point of his career.

After DC eye poked his way to victory against Stipe, DC has been acting entitled and delusional.

He wants to cherry pick fights and defend against the likes of washed up Shogun and journeyman Corey Anderson. When in reality, he should be giving UFC HW GOAT Stipe a rematch or defending against a true threat in Gus.

All this cherry picking just to preserve a farce of a title fight against USADA Brock (who hasn’t won a fight in 8 years).

haha, I don't remember an eye poke knocking stipe out cold...

DC Should fight Brock ...and retire.

That will be epic....Beating Brock and retiring with two belts...THE REAL GOAT!!

I have to agree. I want to like him. Have been rooting for him vs Jones all the way. But that arrogant post about Alex Gustafsson was the straw for me. I don't think DC even believes his own bullshit. It is just blatant ducking and that chip on his shoulder when it comes to Gustafsson.

I don't hold the Brock fight against him because realistically they need to take any opportunity they can get to do big ppv numbers. And as fans we benefit cause they actually put together great cards when they have a star headliner.

But entertaining challenges from Corey and Shogun while turning down Gus and Romero is weak.

I don't like Brock but who should he fight instead? Ngannou? :p

Let him cherry pick. Hell others have been doing it. He has two belts and has said he would defend each in his last two fights. There isn't a clear mandatory in either division. He mentioned Shogun in LHW prior to Shogun's loss this past weekend. Gus I think isn't in position to demand a title shot at all given where he's been in last couple of years. Lesnar he has been presented to him as the fight. Most feel he doesn't deserve to be in any title fight but is DC going to say no? Hell no. That's a huge headline fight that would generate a lot of attention, hype, buys, money and so forth. DC has put himself in position to cash in before he bows out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back