DC did something that Bones was always scared of doing

I am not so sure DC can get that power back after USADA. He is a LHW now.

I agree that Jones would probably fail at HW vs top 5 And most top 10, but so would DC.

HW is easier than LHW. I guarantee anthony johnson has more devastating KO power than anyone at HW. guarantee that DC has better wrestling than anyone at HW. Theres a reason that DC went undefeated as a hevyweight and has 1 loss at LHW

AJ has crazy power but he definitely would not be the hardest hitter at HW. There's quite a few HW's that hit harder than him, like Ngannou for example. Raw power isn't everything though. Technique and correct placement is way more important than throwing bombs at your opponent.

If AJ hit oh so hard, why couldn't he put Arlovski away? He couldn't do it even though he landed power shots over and over, then you have Ngannou and Stipe basically touching him once and that was it. AJ would not be the hardest hitter at HW, he'd basically be average in terms of power if he moved up. Oh it's true. It's damn true.

When Jones was dominating his division Anthony Johnson was fighting in various weight classes and wasnt considered a contender at the time.

DC is a beast for sure, but wasn't he at HW because he wasn't sure if he could make the 205lbs cut in the beginning?

Would like Black Fedor to return to HW soon after his fight with Jones.
I absolutely think he can become a HW champ in the UFC too.

I think DC has a solid shot at beating Miocic if he moved up today
I think DC should forget about his bromance with Cain and move up win or lose vs. Jonny Bones. The only guy that can challenge DC at all at HW is Stipe.
Also, I think if Cain was any kind of true friend to DC he would realize that he can't consistently get to the cage and step aside for DC to go get that HW strap.

It's a valid point. DC killed at HW...no denying that. I would like to see Jones step up to HW.

Couldn't agree more. Jones will never fight someone who has physical advantages over him.
That's why he isn't even close to becoming GOAT. Fedor and Anderson had absolutely no problem with fighting physically superior fighters.

This only A Silva is a fuckin cheating pile of shit
FEDOR the true GOAT

Couldn't agree more. Jones will never fight someone who has physical advantages over him.
That's why he isn't even close to becoming GOAT. Fedor and Anderson had absolutely no problem with fighting physically superior fighters.
Anderson was great at MW, but... sayin´that he had "absolutely no problem with fighting physically superior fighters"?

He fought at WW in Pride, smaller dudes, even natural LWs like Takase... and he fought non-elite LHWs in UFC, except DC.

1.Fought, had a a massive success at HW
Jones is 6'4 and somehow he is too scrawny to fight at
We all know that he is terrified to fight someone who has reach, height or weight advantages
He dont want none of those big boys
And on the other hand, DC is a 5'10 fearless manlet who won:
KOTC Heavyweight Championship
XMMA Heavyweight Championship
Strikeforce Heavyweight Championship
Also beat every heavyweight that got into his way inside the UFC
3.gif

99fc4adaa52f60873e180cccbc03893a

Fought the the most feared KO puncher in the world and also finished him twice
Who is btw someone who Bones ducked his entire career
1491713117761_lc_galleryImage_BUFFALO_NY_APRIL_08_Danie.JPG

ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Even if he loses to Jon again, he is still the man.

WARDC
Cormier.jpg
He fought cans at hw.. D.C. Knew that when he arrived at the UFC= he needed to avoid the top 5 hws so he used the Cain fuck buddies excuse and went to lhw .. he's a hw fighting at lhw and still can't be jones

DC also fought a middleweight on short notice, something Jones refused to do at UFC 151.

Jones wasn't a champion when Anderson was still unbeaten.
Why would he fight him after Weidman? To prove that he's out of his prime? lol
Dont know when you got into MMA but there had been talk of a Jones vs Silva matchup for YEARS

These are the facts. Sources are out there but I'm not digging for them that far back.

Regarding Jones: In an interview maybe in 2011? someone had first brought up the idea to Jones about fighting Silva. Without hesitation Jones acknowledged he would and even said it would "Be an Honor to fight Anderson"

Regarding Anderson: When asked about Jones he basically dodged the question or said things like "Jones is too young, different weight class, hasn't had belt long enough" etc.

A short while later Anderson and Jones were at a same promo event and finally met in person. Right away Anderson was buddying up to Jones and to be honest I think Jones was a little starstruck by Anderson. And with Jones still at a young age probably felt it was good for his image that such a legend like Anderson was praising him.

After that meeting when people asked Anderson he repeatedly said "Jones in my friend Jones is my friend. I will not fight my friend" Even though they barely knew eachother.

Unfortunately Jones' tone changed from being excited to not very interested about the matchup anymore. He was saying I'm focused on 205 and not superfights. But when pressed he said " I don't want to be the one to beat Anderson"
I honestly think after they met he knew Anderson was the one who didn't want the fight so in respect he felt bad about fighting Anderson.

Silva fans will deny all of this and say Jones is the one who ducked Anderson. SMH Deep down they know better unless completely delusional.

DC didn't win the Strikeforce Heavyweight Championship, he won the Heavyweight Grand Prix. Overeem was the last and only Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion.

That ain't gonna help him in a couple weeks

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>

LoL at Jones ducking Rumble

Rumble was the one that refused to take DC's place and Jones had to fight OSP instead.

These clowns will be gone come July 30th and we can run wild again.

<JonesLaugh>

WARBONES!!!!!!!

Back