David Rickels should be ashamed of himself

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Talked all that crap, then folded as soon as he found an escape. They should have locked the cage and forced him to fight until he shits himself. I have never seen such a quick shift from "confidence" to scared as soon as he realised there is levels to this and that MVP is his daddy.

Hopefully he sticks to cleaning the matts at the gym and stops fighting.

Talked all that crap, then folded as soon as he found an escape. They should have locked the cage and forced him to fight until he shits himself. I have never seen such a quick shift from "confidence" to scared as soon as he realised there is levels to this and that MVP is his daddy.

Hopefully he sticks to cleaning the matts at the gym and stops fighting.

A part of me feels it was what Chael was talking about. The fear of having something done to him similar to what happened to Cyborg. He had no answers and as the fight went on he felt he was getting closer and closer to getting his skull caved in so he quit.

He didn't look in great shape.

His little obnoxious taunts and dances made me want to see a Cyborg repeat.

Feed him to Daley next.

Whomever was responsible for making that match should rethink their career choice. What a terrible match up that was.

I want to know what MVP said to him after the last shot landed. I think Rickles thought his brain was leaking out of his ear or something lol.

Rickels is a fun fighter, a showman, also part of it was to try to get MVP to engage first since Rickels needed to get inside because of the reach. He got battered in the 1st round, probably could have been finished when he got knocked down if MVP followed up.

He had no chance of winning and would have just been slowly brain damaged. He should move down to 155 and fight guys like girtz.

Rickels is a fun fighter, a showman, also part of it was to try to get MVP to engage first since Rickels needed to get inside because of the reach. He got battered in the 1st round, probably could have been finished when he got knocked down if MVP followed up.

He had no chance of winning and would have just been slowly brain damaged. He should move down to 155 and fight guys like girtz.

Agreed he needs to move down to 155.... And also needs shave his head because it aint coming back bro.

Wheres this “there is levels to this” thing coming from?

I’ve seen it a few times already this week so I’m guessing it’s a meme.

But it’s true, there are levels and MVP is next level. People keep saying he needs a test when he..is..the..test

It look fishy when David gave up for no reason..... Maybe Scott Coker gave him backstage bonus?

But it’s true, there are levels and MVP is next level. People keep saying he needs a test when he..is..the..test
Conor McGregor quote of course. Who else?

I dont get why he' stand with MVP. Makes no sense.

he IS a 155er the whole thing with MVP is ridiculous..Page is the biggest douche in mma...stop pissing around and fight guys on your level.

Can you imagine what a Rory Mac record would be like if he had the path that MVP had?!

I believe Frankie Edgar said it after his fight against Yair

I'm never really one to bash but that was some wimp shit

Lol He didn’t even touch Venum. He was getting completely humiliated in there. I don’t think he realized how little he had to offer. You could see his soul slowly leaving his body until there was nothing left. I feel bad for him, because that had to ruin him mentally. They could have put a second grader in there and it would have looked the same....haha

Yes, he should be.
Whomever was responsible for making that match should rethink their career choice. What a terrible match up that was.
Lol, are you serious? That matchmaking was perfect, it did exactly what it should and what Bellator wanted: the MVP hype train is alive once again. People got interested and entertained. It NEVER was meant to be competitive.

Back