daves killer bread

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
u guys
i tried this stuff and its way betre than like normal bread
u guys should try it

You fucked up by not butchering the op like your normal schtick.

its justy good bread, i thought i would share with you guys and all u do is complain. im a little hurt6

This gimmick sucks and that bread is basically cake. Enjoy diabetes.

It is pretty damn good bread, i buy the one in the green bag its loaded with seeds

I really like Dave's Killer bread 21 whole grains and seeds. For some reason, their 100% whole wheat bread was just okay.

I remember my friends mother was dating a German and he was disgusted by what we called "Bread" here in Canada. He said that in Germany it would be of the same consistancy as a cup cake LOL ...

Silver+Hills+Macks+Flax.jpg

This has been my bread for years ever since his comment. No flour, no oils no dairy no crap. Usually just have an Avacado sandwich with mustard a day....love your comment it reminds me of the German man Alf who use to give us lots of money to buy weed.

It's literally called Killer Bread. At least appreciate the truth in advertising.

I don't know if betre than normal bread is good.

I remember my friends mother was dating a German and he was disgusted by what we called "Bread" here in Canada. He said that in Germany it would be of the same consistancy as a cup cake LOL ...

View attachment 356945

This has been my bread for years ever since his comment. No flour, no oils no dairy no crap. Usually just have an Avacado sandwich with mustard a day....love your comment it reminds me of the German man Alf who use to give us lots of money to buy weed.

This one and their 16 grain loaf are legit

Dave Dahl of Dave's Killer Bread is an ex con.
He has had a few arrest here in PDX that make the local news.

https://davedahl360.com/

daves_mugshots_zpsqf7zth6g.jpg

Last edited:
lol no shit? I literally just saw this in the store and sent a picture to my buddy in Massachusetts, with the caption "You mean Wicked bread".

Back