• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dave Leduc banned from MTFL Lethwei federation for clout chasing

Ive never heard of him competing in Sambo, so I imagine it was before he switched to Muay Thai, which is a much bigger sport than Sambo in Canada.

I don't think he ever competed in Sambo. More along the lines of went to a few classes, got the costume and suddenly becomes available for seminars that would teach you the secret techniques used by fighters like Khabib and Fedor.

I'm quite sure he did this before he went to Thailand.

D
Search dave leduc vs jake lund on you tube. They fought in bangla. You won't find it on the tiger muay thai you tube chanel cos they don't put up fights when their fighter losses.
Jake lund absolutely schools him.
Thats what i believe any fight would look like if leduc fought any decent fighter his own size.
Didn't realise this. Gonna look for that now.

If Leduc was in Streetfighter, he'd be Dhalsim, not Sagat.

This is the level of trolling we get post-Broadcast? No manifestos, nationalism, vague racism or nothing? You're lacking in entertainment value man, need to add some spice.
Myanmar number 1! Thai always find way to put the Burmese man down in the fight. It’s big conspiracy to keep the illusion that the Thai are the best kickboxer in the world.

Myanmar Lethwei fighters kill Thai in real fights so the Thai came up with rules for no headbutts to hold the Burmese fighter back.

Dave Leduc has that Myanmar spirit power and he destroys all Muay Thai fighters that is why he is undefeated and best!

Is that better? I really can’t channel Broadcast his way of thinking is so hard to emulate.

Myanmar number 1! Thai always find way to put the Burmese man down in the fight. It’s big conspiracy to keep the illusion that the Thai are the best kickboxer in the world.

Myanmar Lethwei fighters kill Thai in real fights so the Thai came up with rules for no headbutts to hold the Burmese fighter back.

Dave Leduc has that Myanmar spirit power and he destroys all Muay Thai fighters that is why he is undefeated and best!

Is that better? I really can’t channel Broadcast his way of thinking is so hard to emulate.
Not sure why you would want to channel a guy like broadcast. If you could, chances are that you would end up on the FBI’s watch list. He was equal parts hilarious, offensive and unsettling, but looking back he honestly gives off some Ted Kaczynski and Timothy Mcveigh vibes. In all seriousness, he could be a dangerously disturbed individual.

Not sure why you would want to channel a guy like broadcast. If you could, chances are that you would end up on the FBI’s watch list. He was equal parts hilarious, offensive and unsettling, but looking back he honestly gives off some Ted Kaczynski and Timothy Mcveigh vibes. In all seriousness, he could be a dangerously disturbed individual.
He really is I felt dirty just pretending to be him.

And you’re absolutely correct.

So what's he up to these days? He used to do Lethwei workhops at various MMA and Muay Thai schools around Canada. Is he back into that? I imagine the guy will need money at one point.

If you weren't threatened by @Broadcast in a PM are you really a Sherdogger?

Back