Dating someone significantly older than you?

I myself find that i am more attracted to cougars...they're more no nonsense and they don't give a fuck. Plus all of that experience between the sheets...
But unfortunately I am now married to someone who is only a year older than me:(

Well, while I'm not one to kiss and tell, like any newer relationship, it is exciting. To put it simply, I am very attracted to her.

Sorry, I didn't realise that it was a newer relationship- sex better be good!

You mentioned rest of your life and adopting, I assumed you'd been together for a few years

If it feels good, do it man!

My relationships have lasted much longer when the woman was older than me. I definitely have a thing for the 34+ crowd these days.

Sorry, I didn't realise that it was a newer relationship- sex better be good!

You mentioned rest of your life and adopting, I assumed you'd been together for a few years

If it feels good, do it man!

We have been friends for quite a while (we actually met each other doing our Ph.D's together many years ago), but I guess due to the concerns surrounding biological pregnancy, we are having frank conversations about our future. I think we both wanted to make sure we were on the same page so that we weren't wasting each other's times.

While time will ultimately tell whether we end up together, the prospect of doing so is actually something I get excited about - and that has only ever happened once before in my life.

when i was 19 i dated someone 10 yrs older and it was cool. Dated for 2 yrs. Now though i would want someone younger or close to my age.

Well, while I'm not one to kiss and tell, like any newer relationship, it is exciting. To put it simply, I am very attracted to her.
One of my vendors is a bit Lisa Ann-esque. Available too. I want to do very filthy immoral things to that woman.

My first girlfriend was about 12 years older than me. She was basically a pedo, but she was the good type of pedo. She would cook meals, get me high, then molest me. You know, it was very civilised abuse. She was an urbane pedo. Nothing like those grotty, ugly pleb pedos that you see on the news who just drag kids into basements. Those are the pedos you want to avoid.

We have been friends for quite a while (we actually met each other doing our Ph.D's together many years ago), but I guess due to the concerns surrounding biological pregnancy, we are having frank conversations about our future. I think we both wanted to make sure we were on the same page so that we weren't wasting each other's times.

While time will ultimately tell whether we end up together, the prospect of doing so is actually something I get excited about - and that has only ever happened once before in my life.

That's great man. If that is how you feel, and that is how she feels, then there shouldn't be any concerns.

When I was younger, like just out of high school, I exclusively dated older women. It was always a nonissue, mainly because most people assumed that I was older and more mature than I actually was.

Personally, I loved it, primarily because the older women are, the less wishy washy and less likely to play mind games they are. The vast majority of women under the age of 28 have their heads so far up in the clouds, or their own asses, that trying to make heads or tails of what their goals and intentions are requires far more attention and effort that I was ever willing to give. Older women were just more up front and easier. If they just wanted to bang, they would flat out tell me. If they wanted the slow burn dating, then they would flat out tell me. It was awesome.

Now, I'm in my early thirties and I'm dating a woman who I'm older than by one year. Since I want one biological child, I'm basically forced to exclusively date women who are in their late twenties or early thirties.

Last edited:
I've knocked the dust out w/ the ol womb broom

would recommend

No issue as long as they're closer to your age than your youngest parent. Bringing home a GF to meet your mom that's near her age is weird. Same goes the other way - no parent should date somebody as young as their oldest child. Ideally there would be a 10 year variance at least in both cases. But it's more a personal thing with me I guess.

Realize that when your 40yo she'll be 50yo and so on.

You're gonna be in your prime, in heat and looking to smash a 20 something year old and your wife is going to look like Betty White.

All that matters is whether you're happy or not. However, physical attraction is big deal to a lot of people. Ten years from now that age difference is going to be much more noticeable. Most relationships don't last ten years anyway though, so fuck it.

When i was 18 i dated a 33 year old. It was a little strange, she had a daughter that was closer to my age than she was. My friends and family thought it was weird but they knew i gave zero fucks about their opinion so they were nice to her.

Kids weren't an issue as she already had 3 and i didn't want any at the time. Actually they kinda were an issue because i wasn't ready to be a father figure to them.

But the sex.... Oh my God the sex.... That woman had an appetite that only the 18 year old version of me was able to satisfy. If I'd stayed with her I'd probably be dead from heart failure by now. There's no way the 40 year old version of me could keep up with her.

Fond memories though. She let me do things to her. Dirty dirty things.

It was a summer fling when I was in high school. I dated a college girl who was four years older than me. All these years later I still remember all the things she did to me. :D

I always enjoyed dating older women when I was younger. At least for me, there was less chance of getting attached or taking it all too seriously, and you both could just enjoy each other's company.

And when it ended, there was never any tears and it certainly wasn't "the end of the world" for anyone involved. Young women are nice, but they sure can be problematic.

Back