Dating someone significantly older than you?

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Does anybody have any thoughts or experiences dating or being married to an older partner?

My girlfriend is 9.5 years older (I'm turning 33, and she will be 42 in July), and outside of some gentle teasing about different tastes in music/pop culture, it is a non issue.

I think we both have realistic expectations regarding the potential for biological children (while it would be a nice to have, we both have always wanted to adopt), and are at points in our lives where we are comfortable about taking that next step.

Trutfully, this is the best relationship I have ever had - we are intellectually compatible, attracted to one another, and have similar core values and goals (the once exception is that she is actually very religious while I am more spiritual, but I am open to learning more about her faith).

I can honestly see myself spending the rest of my life with her, and for the first time, the prospect of that doesn't terrify me.

I think that if the roles were reversed (I was the older man and dating a younger woman) nobody would bat an eyelash, but because it's an older woman, there is more of a taboo - albeit, not one I personally care about.

I would date a chick that was older than me and I'd fuck the stink out of her ass too.

As long as you're open to the idea of constatnly cheating on her I don't see any problems with it

women age like milk, its best to get one as far from the expiration date as possible

I would date a chick that was older than me and I'd fuck the stink out of her ass too.
You fuckin a broad

LRlknxa.gif

Not bad. Not bad at all

As long as you're open to the idea of constatnly cheating on her I don't see any problems with it

I actually don't think I have it in me to cheat. I would feel too guilty, and get this weird burning sensation at the back of my head (Simpons reference)

large.jpg

My missus is 7 years older than me but looks younger than me.

No problems whatsoever other than the usual constant whining, bitching, moaning, whining, complaining, put downs, groaning that all fucking women do all the fucking time.

My friend and his girl are the same exact age as you guys. Not gonna lie it was a little odd at first but whatever its their life. Only tbing is he really wants kids. They tried invitro but it didnt work

Does anybody have any thoughts or experiences dating or being married to an older partner?

My girlfriend is 9.5 years older (I'm turning 33, and she will be 42 in July), and outside of some gentle teasing about different tastes in music/pop culture, it is a non issue.

I think we both have realistic expectations regarding the potential for biological children (while it would be a nice to have, we both have always wanted to adopt), and are at points in our lives where we are comfortable about taking that next step.

Trutfully, this is the best relationship I have ever had - we are intellectually compatible, attracted to one another, and have similar core values and goals (the once exception is that she is actually very religious while I am more spiritual, but I am open to learning more about her faith).

I can honestly see myself spending the rest of my life with her, and for the first time, the prospect of that doesn't terrify me.

I think that if the roles were reversed (I was the older man and dating a younger woman) nobody would bat an eyelash, but because it's an older woman, there is more of a taboo - albeit, not one I personally care about.

Yeah that's not a huge age difference once you get that old. It would have been weird if you were in your 20s, but at your age there's not much difference in maturity and life experiences. The oldest I've gone was 4 years older, but it didn't work out for other reasons. I'm with a girl a couple years younger than me now and I'm fine with that.

My thought would be who gives a fuck what anybody else thinks and the older you are the less the age gap matters. If you can see yourself growing old with her then congrats on finding that type of compatibility.

i dont think its much of a taboo these days.

especially among the 20-40 croud, people are really giving less and less of a fuck about each other's dating habits.

Even if I were to stop dating the girl I'm with, I couldn't do it myself. Getting up there in age, and the broads significantly older than myself, aren't to my liking. Probably just be a creepy old man, if anything.

Kudos to those who can though.

My man, @sub_thug, would tear Judge Judy's old ass up.

I'm more of a Betty White man, though
I'd do anything for my legions of YouTube fans. Gotta keep things fresh with new videos posted every week. A sex tape with Judge Judy would be good for a few views, ya dig?

You didn't mention the sex. That is the most important part of a relationship.
My wife (of 12 years) and I have very little in common, except we have a very good sex life.

You might find that a problem in the future as most women age like a banana.

I once dated a girl that was 6 years older than me. Turns out she was way more into it than I was, and things didn't work out. She was totally pissed at me for a while.

You didn't mention the sex. That is the most important part of a relationship.
My wife (of 12 years) and I have very little in common, except we have a very good sex life.

You might find that a problem in the future as most women age like a banana.

Well, while I'm not one to kiss and tell, like any newer relationship, it is exciting. To put it simply, I am very attracted to her.

I'd do anything for my legions of YouTube fans. Gotta keep things fresh with new videos posted every week. A sex tape with Judge Judy would be good for a few views, ya dig?
Rumor has it she has some double D titties, all natty, hiding under that robe of hers.

Back