Darren "Twice the Size" Till is born

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Darren Till On Kamaru Usman:

“I thought if he won, he would definitely say my name,” Till said. “I didn’t even watch the fight, but all I’ve heard is that he has terrible striking and all he did was force his opponent up against the fence.”

“He might be able to do that to Emil Meek, but he wouldn’t be able to do it to me. I’m twice the size of him for f--k’s sake. I’m twice as strong as him.”

“Usman has been talking so much shit and his performance didn’t prove anything to anyone,” Till told MMA Fighting. “He’s saying that he was at 30 percent, but once you’re in that cage your excuses go out the window.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re feeling ill or if you’ve got a broken bone, you’ve gone in there because you’ve decided that you’re in good enough condition to fight. I don’t believe in any of that bullshit.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...-kamaru-usman-emil-meek-welterweight-mma-news

He keeps bragging that he is two weight classes above his opponents on fight night.

He's there with:
Chuck With That Look in his Eyes
Motivated Penn
TRT Belfort
Healthy Shogun
70% Hendricks
One Eye Bisping
Prospect Erick Silva
Heavyweight Rampage

Last edited:
bragging about being way bigger is kinda dumb mr.Till

I hope you never miss a weight-in buddeh...

Darren Till On Kamaru Usman:

“I thought if he won, he would definitely say my name,” Till said. “I didn’t even watch the fight, but all I’ve heard is that he has terrible striking and all he did was force his opponent up against the fence.”

“He might be able to do that to Emil Meek, but he wouldn’t be able to do it to me. I’m twice the size of him for f--k’s sake. I’m twice as strong as him.”

“Usman has been talking so much shit and his performance didn’t prove anything to anyone,” Till told MMA Fighting. “He’s saying that he was at 30 percent, but once you’re in that cage your excuses go out the window.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re feeling ill or if you’ve got a broken bone, you’ve gone in there because you’ve decided that you’re in good enough condition to fight. I don’t believe in any of that bullshit.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...-kamaru-usman-emil-meek-welterweight-mma-news

He keeps bragging that he is two weight classes above his opponents on fight night.
Love till but I think Usman would ragdoll him unfortunately, Meek is far thicker and stronger than Till.

Still only 2/3 size of the titan Nate Diaz

Good fighter, but he always brags about this. Always talking about how he’s this massive welterweight.

Just comes off as, “I don’t wanna fight guys that are really my size so I’ll cut as much weight as I can and fight the smallest guys possible”

{<redford}
hespect

Good fighter, but he always brags about this. Always talking about how he’s this massive welterweight.

Just comes off as, “I don’t wanna fight guys that are really my size so I’ll cut as much weight as I can and fight the smallest guys possible”
hes making guys either prove him wrong or admit that theyre scared

think its a tactic to get people to sign to fight him, not promo

images

"I'm so much bigger than my opponents" might be the most irritating trash talk ever.

For fucks sake look at the size of Till, a fucking LHW. He would crush Usman and make it look easy.

Till should forget about Usman and focus on Colby or Wonderboy if he wants the next TS after RDA's.

Look forward to Till getting introduced into wrestling.

bragging about being way bigger is kinda dumb mr.Till

I hope you never miss a weight-in buddeh...
If he never misses weight I don't even see the issue with it personally. As soon as he does tho it will be the biggest most deserved shit storm ever

I dont like his bragging in being heavier or bigger then his opponents. It might come around and bite him in the ass by missing weight, getting to much drained and losing a fight...

Lord Till via KO in 1 round. Camaro wont even have time to panic wrestle.

Back