Darren "Twice the Size" Till is born

Secret footage of Till training with Condrad McGillicutty

0larP0v.gif

I love the fact that Till is in on some top secret weight cutting shit and all of Sherdog is butthurt over it. I love watching a LHW bully and bloody undersized welterweights and then brag about it.

bragging about being way bigger is kinda dumb mr.Till

I hope you never miss a weight-in buddeh...

Gotta agree with this. I'm more impressed with technique and heart, not size.

He's a dipshit. All his UFC fights have been lackluster decisions apart from the Cerrone performance. Usman would make a lady of him.

I think it's kinds funny he keeps bragging about being so much bigger then everyone else, it's like the opposite of what one of these fighters usually brag about, Seriously the guy basically is walking around doing the Ric Flair strut for being the ultimate weight bully, bizarre thing to be proud of lol.

Darren Till On Kamaru Usman:

“I thought if he won, he would definitely say my name,” Till said. “I didn’t even watch the fight, but all I’ve heard is that he has terrible striking and all he did was force his opponent up against the fence.”

“He might be able to do that to Emil Meek, but he wouldn’t be able to do it to me. I’m twice the size of him for f--k’s sake. I’m twice as strong as him.”

“Usman has been talking so much shit and his performance didn’t prove anything to anyone,” Till told MMA Fighting. “He’s saying that he was at 30 percent, but once you’re in that cage your excuses go out the window.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re feeling ill or if you’ve got a broken bone, you’ve gone in there because you’ve decided that you’re in good enough condition to fight. I don’t believe in any of that bullshit.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...-kamaru-usman-emil-meek-welterweight-mma-news

He keeps bragging that he is two weight classes above his opponents on fight night.

He's there with:
Chuck With That Look in his Eyes
Motivated Penn
TRT Belfort
Healthy Shogun
70% Hendricks
One Eye Bisping
Prospect Erick Silva
Heavyweight Rampage

this is pretty rich coming from a guy with a draw and two decisions in his last 4

uhh Usman is fucking huge for WW
they're both around the same size

Hasn't he already missed weight once in UFC? He better watch it or follow Kelvin to join the murderer's row in MW.

He doesn't compare to Nate "tree times the size" Diaz

Usman would molest Till, he should keep his mouth shut in hopes of getting Ponz or Matt Brown or some shit.

He's a dipshit. All his UFC fights have been lackluster decisions apart from the Cerrone performance. Usman would make a lady of him.
Not really seen his fights have you?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Also beat the shit out of bojan guy.

He brags about that to intimidate his opponents
And to piss off nancies like the cry babies in this thread. LHW Till is gonna smash everyone in the WW division.

i don't understand till's insistence on every interview saying how he's so much bigger than other opponents. makes no sense to me.

Only thing Usman MIGHT do is hump his leg for 15 minutes, but in reality Usman gets KTFO'ed

I think Till and Usman are close in weight on the night. I like the fight.

Back