"Darren Till will f--- Mike Perry up bad" - Joe Rogan

giphy.webp
Why is this guy with one woman. He can be with many!

I'd like to see till skip the queue a bit.

Beating Perry senseless tells us nothing we don't know.

Give him either Masvidal or the winner of RDA vs Lawler.

"Till is p4p greatest fighter ever" - Rogan.

Expect to hear this soon with his next victory. Rogan has a new p4p greatest fighter ever every month o_Oo_Oo_O

Amazing performances by Till tonight. Perry is the official badass motherfucker of the ufc with that callout. Love both these guys.

Tonight was the first that I've seen Till and I don't know that its fair to project because Cerrone just shouldn't be fighting at 170, but I look forward to Till vs. Perry. A lot.

Till is as exciting as they come and may be the better fighter skill wise but if the two ever meet I'd favor Perry.

He's simply had the more dominant performances inside the octogon against similarly skilled competition.

Asking for Perry was a bit silly. That's a step down from Cerrone. Also Perry probably won't get by Ponzi. Till needs a top 5 guy, then a title shot. I like his chances against Woodley. He fights like a stronger, faster, harder hitting Wonderboy and I don't see him freezing up like Wonderboy did twice. He'll walk down Woodley and KO or get KOed.

How about... Would you rather being elbowed by Perry or punched by Manhoef?
lol jeez thats a tough one. Either of them put everyone of us sherdogs in a coma or a disfigured face for life. Money couldn't buy my happiness back that lol.

Joe-Rogan1.jpg

On the live stream fight companion right now.

I'll update with video as soon as it's available.

Looks like if Mike gets past Ponzi (doubt it tbh)

he'll have a tough time with Till, according to Rogan

redirect

Rogan also said Rousey is a once ever athlete.

Good to see your name in yellow, troll.

Back