Darren Till vs Usman?

Till vs Usman needs to happen but not now. Now it doesn't make sense imo. Why kill the hype behind one of these two guys when there are many solid alternative for both guys at WW? Personally I'd like Till to rematch Wonderboy next cause that victory is too controversial wrt scoring and Till missing weight. Usman could fight RDA or Lawler next.

I just want to see any matchup of these three, ponz/till/usman. They are the new guys, along with Colby but he is getting the next title shot, who are already proven and ready to take over as the divisions elite.

I was disappointed when Santiago got injured and pulled out of the usman fight.

I'm good with this. On one side you can't really reward someone who missed weight although the UFC continues to do so. The other side is, as good as Usman has been he's atrocious to watch. So it makes it tough to reward him as well. So match them up and eliminate 1 douche

Too much of a test, Lawler can wrestle, but not at Usman's level
I don't want Till to lose right now

And either does Dana. Hence why he is keeping usman out of the picture and again proving why this sport can’t be taken serious.

Thompson take him down with ease, Usman would rape him

Till vs Lawler and Usman vs Ponz or Magny.

Dont know if you match up two unbeaten guys right now plus lets be honest, Till is a possible star in UK for the UFC, do you really want to match him up with a boring wrestler that could grind him out in a boring fight? Not that Till couldnt win or that Lawler or anyone else couldnt beat Till its just at this point he's one fight away from a title shot. Dont think Usman is the fight they make.

Wrestling alone won't keep Usman concious for 15 let alone 25. I pick Till l, comfortably.

usman would maul till.

doubt till would be able to stop usmans takedowns and he would just get beat up on the ground badly. over and over and over again.

is Maul another way to say hump to a boring ass decision?

Usman via snoozefest decision with tons of cage hugging and lay and pray

Thinking they should wait... Let Till get the next shot at the belt and Usman fight for a contender spot. Two undefeated fighters would be good hype for the belt...

Lawler is shot, injured with an ACL and out of the picture. He got first round KO'd, won a gritty decision, then got dominated again. Why do people keep bringing him up? When he returns it should be against someone in the middle of the pack or coming off a loss.

Till -vs- Usman makes sense as a solid title eliminator. Darren already clinched the next spot by beating the well established #2, but if he wants a fight it should be against someone else on a run.

I don't understand the Till hype, at all. 5-0-1 in 6 UFC fights. Has missed weight in 2 of those fights. His first 4 UFC opponents have a combined UFC record of 4-8-2. The WB decision was controversial, the Dalby draw was a flat out gift. His best win without weight or scoring controversy, an undersized aging Cowboy.

It's not a title contender body of work imo. From a promotional stand point; I would not be able to put him in a main event at WW again until he beats the scales multiple times.

I'd rather see Usman/Ponz , RDA/WB and Aoutneil/Till.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back