Darren Till vs Usman?

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
I think this is the most realistic next match up for the two with the winner likely to face the winner of colby-woodley.

How do you guys see this fight going should it get booked?!

I'd be shocked to see Usman's Takedowns to have great effect against Till, so I'd pick Till to be the favorite.

It is the fight to make... But Usman is such a strange opponent for anybody. I think UFC is giving him the Fitch treatment.

If the fight happens I couldn't choose a favorite but maybe Usman would win

Till better get power shots off quick or he's gonna get humped.

I would be rooting for Till, because muay thai and because no leg humpers.
But Usman would be Till's weakness.

Till would humiliate that boy

I think till takes it, especially in a 5 rounder. It will be interesting to see if he makes weight.

I doubt this fight is even made, though. It makes too much sense.

Till vs Gastelum at 185: battle of the fattys

Usman vs RDA should be next.

Usman should try to make a statement to Colby by beating up RDA worse than Colby did, just like Colby did with Demian Maia when he wanted to make a statement to Woodley.

In my opinion it should be Usman vs. Magny and Till vs. Lawler, Till's grappling hasn't been tested, Usman is too much right now, if Usman beats Magny he should be next. If he loses, and Till beats Lawler, well, then it's inevitable, Till vs. the champion.

Till is getting the Woodley X Colby winner and they are keeping Usman far away from him.

If Till fights again before his title shot it will be a gimme fight like when Conor fought Siver after destroying a top 5 opponent.

usman would maul till.

doubt till would be able to stop usmans takedowns and he would just get beat up on the ground badly. over and over and over again.

I think Till would box his face off to be honest. But Usman might be better than I think he is.

Till would light him up on the feet then get hugged against the cage for 3-5 rounds.

Feed Lawler to Till, remake Ponz Usman.

In my opinion it should be Usman vs. Magny and Till vs. Lawler, Till's grappling hasn't been tested, Usman is too much right now, if Usman beats Magny he should be next. If he loses, and Till beats Lawler, well, then it's inevitable, Till vs. the champion.

All the more reason to make Usman vs. Till now, right?

Wonderboy took Till down so... yeah, Usman would rape him

Too much of a test, Lawler can wrestle, but not at Usman's level
I don't want Till to lose right now

I can see that lol, although I really like Tills chances against Usman. Anyways, Lawler doesn't seem like a realistic match-up at this point. Who knows when Lawler comes back and when he comes back he needs a step down.

30% overweight vs 30% performance.

Back