Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

Lol, that ole European reverse psychology.

Till: i Know you're going to take me down. Don't stand with me, you'll die.
What he Means: please stand with me

Bisping: you're going to wrestle and hide from fighting, wrestling isn't fighting

Conor: they're all panic wrestlers
<TheWire1>

Cant stand this Till guy tries way too hard and in bada douchey way.

Darren who? he better beat Cowboy or I will never know who the guy is.

What? Looked pretty murderous to me. That accuracy and speed
Beautiful striking. Ignore the idiot's comments of "gay looking", those highlights show striking ability that Cerrone has't yet experienced.

I am not a boxing man, but he seems to keep his chin very high and undefended when he throws the left. I can see a Cerrone head kick KO

So what if he takes you down. This isn't K-1, learn the ground brah...sounds to me like Dillman is afraid of the floor. Fuck 'em.

Even if this egomaniac is that good he forgets that cowboy doesn't give a fuck.... And will do whatever the hell he damn well pleases to do.

Sloppy as fuck damn so many openings and his mount was embarrassing lol hope this kid gets ktfo and we never hear of him again.
Lol, okay.

Till has about the best straight in the UFC. Arguably better than Conors, but not as powerful. It's a beautiful punch.

Sure he has good posture and not much of an inside boxing game, but his game is range anyway and he does a decent clinch.

“Donald Cerrone is going to take me down. He’s coming to take me down. He’s too old and fragile to be standing with a guy like me. C’mon, look at the f—kin’ size of me for f—k’s sake! I’m twice his size, how the f—k is he going to strike with me? He’s coming to take me down, that’s his game plan.”

“I don’t fault him for that. He’s getting old and he’s twice my age. Do not stand with me, you will die.”

He did go on to say that he respected Cerrone and that they could go out for a beer after the fight, but his mind was on business and that he was going to win.

“It’s going to have to be a very special person that beats me, and it ain’t Cerrone
8Mmz0.gif
Cerrone gonna destroy this guy lol. Myles Jury all over again lol. Cerrone has traded with guys like Robbie Lawler, Pettis, RDA. Your point fighting style aint gonna do shit. Who the fuck have you fought lol ?

Guarantee you
If Cowboy bangs with Till, cowboy will go to sleep

He won't though
He will wrestle and sub

Till has murdered no one on his feet so far. Only fairly credible guys he faced are Dalby who is on a 0-2 slight. And Bojan who also struggled on his feet against lesser foes.

“Donald Cerrone is going to take me down. He’s coming to take me down. He’s too old and fragile to be standing with a guy like me. C’mon, look at the f—kin’ size of me for f—k’s sake! I’m twice his size, how the f—k is he going to strike with me? He’s coming to take me down, that’s his game plan.”

“I don’t fault him for that. He’s getting old and he’s twice my age. Do not stand with me, you will die.”

He did go on to say that he respected Cerrone and that they could go out for a beer after the fight, but his mind was on business and that he was going to win.

“It’s going to have to be a very special person that beats me, and it ain’t Cerrone
8Mmz0.gif
Cerrone gonna destroy this guy lol. Myles Jury all over again lol. Cerrone has traded with guys like Robbie Lawler, Pettis, RDA. Your point fighting style aint gonna do shit. Who the fuck have you fought lol ?

This is pure baiting, to get into Cerrone's head.." Must stand and bang". Tell the guy your fighting he's afraid to fight him where he wants to fight.. Goes after the ego and the opponent will do just that..

Reason being, Till wants Nothing to do with Cowboy's ground game. He knows cowboy has the advantage there.

Guarantee you
If Cowboy bangs with Till, cowboy will go to sleep

He won't though
He will wrestle and sub
Lol, okay.

Till has about the best straight in the UFC. Arguably better than Conors, but not as powerful. It's a beautiful punch.

Sure he has good posture and not much of an inside boxing game, but his game is range anyway and he does a decent clinch.
laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Good on him. I hope he come through on that talk.

I have that feeling the guys that jump on the darren till hypetrain now are also mcgregor fans

Back