Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

Like size matters that much in a fight... lol

He is the welterweight conor but he has to back it up

I guessed his accent cause of The Beatles. That is all I know of Till.

If Cerrone wasn't inconsistent I'd easily go with him. But it seems like Donald will wilt or quit sometimes it's fucking weird.

Do you think he will actually make weight?

Don't mind all the trash talk and confidence from Till. You have to put yourself out there nowadays. I just can't stand his face for some reason.

Hoping Cowboy busts him up because I don't like his face. Just looks annoying.
he's got that anti-social British face

This dude's British so he's probably packing some china in his chin. Can't wait to see Cowboy crack it...

Idk, Cerrone sparrs with and coached by Joe fucking Shilling who is a high level kickboxer and also bigger than him. I think Cowboy will do just fine.
I liked what I saw when he was fighting Lawler.

Since he's a scouser and a lot of you won't understand him I'll translate for you

'Please don't take me down'

Conor Clone but that kid is dangerous, I can't even lie about that and Cowboy is known to drop his hat in big fights..

Wouldn’t call fighting Darren Till on fightpass a “big fight”. Yeah it’s main event but that’s not saying much in this day and age.

another cocky loud mouthed Brit nothing new

Cowboy's angle is that he wants to be everyone's friend so its easier to knock them out. This guy is attempting to bait Cowboy to fight in a way that he feels he has a much better of chance of winning. It's his best attempt at mind games and to get Donald to fight emotionally. The very best thing to do is to show Cowboy that you will not be his buddy and that you are not friends. Its a trap. Ask Matt Brown about that.

Back