Darren Till Guarantees He's a Future UFC Champ, says Donald Cerrone's Muay Thai is 'Amateur'

I saw this guy fight in Rotterdam and he has an exciting style to him. Also funny that he's fluent in Portuguese, didn't expect that from a Brit :D

Thinly veiled attempt to provoke Cerrone into a pure striking match.

Are you seriously arguing that Till deserves this step up in competition more than Perry?

I hate the Platinum Nation trolls as much as the next guy but Perry is the bigger name and, although we all know to take the rankings with a grain of salt, Perry is the higher ranked welterweight.

Nah I can't disagree there. I honestly don't think either deserves Cerrone at this point.

Rewatched Tills fights. Dalby fight is really making me question how well he deals with adversity

I think Cerrone will derail him like he did to Myles Jury. Just because guys like Pettis, Nate and RDA took his soul in the stand-up it doesn't mean Till can pull it off.

Till next time...

Till is going to tool cowboy on the standup. Till looks to have good timing with his punches. I can see him catching the stiff cerrone and finishing Cowboy early.

However the longer this fight gets the better cowboys chances. I got Till for the upset TKO.

Cowboy by whatever he wants. Guys a vet - and will just take this to the ground and end it there.

Back