Darren Till Guarantees He's a Future UFC Champ, says Donald Cerrone's Muay Thai is 'Amateur'

Getting strong Thatch vibes from this guy. Remember how Thatch was this big strong killer striker who was a future world champion despite beating no one? Remember how he was suppose to crush the smaller Benson Henderson? Yea i remember. Wouldn’t be surprised if cowboy cracked Till and RNC him in the first

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerrones Muay Thai is like an American kick boxing version of Thai Boxing. Awkward as fuck

Donald Cerrone doesn't have real Muay Thai but his kickboxing skills are good enough to knock this chap the fuck out.

Darren Till is like a white version of Kevin Lee. Annoying and overrated.

giphy.gif

Pico's trunks remind me of this:

tank-tito.jpg

It's a very interesting (albeit perplexing) match up. I'd never heard of the guy until this fight was announced so I went back and watched all his UFC fights.

Till's a very dynamic striker who employs his Muay Thai differently than Cerrone. I could see him hurting Cerrone with one big strike but I think the fight more than likely pulls away from him in the later rounds.

I'm excited for this match up but I can't help but think it should go to a more deserving prospect...

if cerrone is just above average MMA kickboxer, who is great in MMA?

Probably someone with an actual Lumpinee or Raja Stadium title?

Also, the guy you were quoting was probably saying that Cerrone is nobody in Muay Thai...good thing he's fighting in MMA.

he mentioned he stayed in Brazil for a year or so, so maybe he has decent ground game also, we will see.

PS Cerrone by armbar
Not sure if trolling. Most of his fights are in Brazil, and he speaks fluent Portuguese.

I couldn't believe Cerrone was only -115. Sure he's on a 2 fight skid but his fight against Lawler was really close imo and some of the ppl I was watching with thought he won.

So I was getting all geared up to put a really big parlay on him and KK, but I watched all Till's UFC fights today and damn. I can see him giving Cerrone problems. Think I'm still gonna place the bet, but nervous AF about it now.

Getting strong Thatch vibes from this guy. Remember how Thatch was this big strong killer striker who was a future world champion despite beating now one? Remember how he was suppose to crush the smaller Benson Henderson? Yea i remember. Wouldn’t be surprised if cowboy cracked Till and RNC him in the first
Tbh, thatch looked way better than till. He actually ko'ed guys and I was legit hyped. Till looks promising too tho.

It's a very interesting (albeit perplexing) match up. I'd never heard of the guy until this fight was announced so I went back and watched all his UFC fights.

Till's a very dynamic striker who employs his Muay Thai differently than Cerrone. I could see him hurting Cerrone with one big strike but I think the fight more than likely pulls away from him in the later rounds.

I'm excited for this match up but I can't help but think it should go to a more deserving prospect...

Do you have a picture of the more deserving prospect? All I see is a video of a guy on a 2 fight win streak against a 5 years past his prime Ellenberger and a LW.

Do you have a picture of the more deserving prospect? All I see is a video of a guy on a 2 fight win streak against a 5 years past his prime Ellenberger and a LW.

Are you seriously arguing that Till deserves this step up in competition more than Perry?

I hate the Platinum Nation trolls as much as the next guy but Perry is the bigger name and, although we all know to take the rankings with a grain of salt, Perry is the higher ranked welterweight.

Back