Darren Till - another great white dope

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Proclaims himself the best fighter in the world, but only.Beat an old lightweight, then threw about ten punches against Wonderboy about won the robbery.
Then despite the comical size difference against Woodley he got floored more than he threw strikes (two versus one)
Got mangled on the ground and looked for a way out against 5"5 Woodley as soon as he got the chance

Hope we never seen him fight again.
Scouse Muppet

For a robbery win, one fighter has to have won convincingly for a majority of the rounds. WB didnt and got knocked down in the fifth. He was on the backfoot and fought a worse fight in comparison to WB/Woodley 2. That wasnt a robbery. I had Till winning 4 rounds, and at worst 3 rounds.

Cowboy was smashing through WW and was an elite 155er. He lost to Masivdal who is also a ad matchup for Cowboy, but once he loses again, he's old? Great way to discredit a great win for Till and underrating the current Cowboy.

till was no where near ready for a title shot.

but i mean, his best win was a boring decision based on that one solid punch that landed in the last round vs wonderboy. so....

he may develop. he may not. but wrestlers like woodley, usman, even magny and others alike will always beat him.

but i mean, his best win was a boring decision based on that one solid punch that landed in the last round vs wonderboy. so....

he may develop. he may not. but wrestlers like woodley, usman, even magny and others alike will always beat him.

Wrestling wasn't the issue....Woodley never came close to taking him down.

For a robbery win, one fighter has to have won convincingly for a majority of the rounds. WB didnt and got knocked down in the fifth. He was on the backfoot and fought a worse fight in comparison to WB/Woodley 2. That wasnt a robbery. I had Till winning 4 rounds, and at worst 3 rounds.

Cowboy was smashing through WW and was an elite 155er. He lost to Masivdal who is also a ad matchup for Cowboy, but once he loses again, he's old? Great way to discredit a great win for Till and underrating the current Cowboy.

I don't think it was a robbery either but I thought Wonderboy won and so did media as they had it 22 to 3 for Wonderboy (half of those had Wonderboy winning 4 rounds).God that fight sucked balls.

Yeah but anyone with a chin and good takedowns would have no issue.

And it helps to be dark.

<21>

Proclaims himself the best fighter in the world, but only.Beat an old lightweight, then threw about ten punches against Wonderboy about won the robbery.
Then despite the comical size difference against Woodley he got floored more than he threw strikes (two versus one)
Got mangled on the ground and looked for a way out against 5"5 Woodley as soon as he got the chance

Hope we never seen him fight again.
Scouse Muppet
Pathetic.
<JerryWWF><34>

I keep seeing this...what do people think you need in order to get off your back and get up?Kung Fu?

I don't like the guy at all, but really the UFC should take the blame for rushing him.

"Hope we never see him again" is a bit harsh lol. They should try and build him up slower now, in a division above.

I keep seeing this...what do people think you need in order to get off your back and get up?Kung Fu?

He couldn't get up because he was rocked and trying to defend against a maelstrom of elbows and punches. Survival was the key, not getting up.

darren-till-ufc-228-official-weigh-ins.jpg

With their underwear Till weighted 169 lbs and Woodley 171 lbs. Just because Till is taller doesn't mean he's bigger.

I think at 170 he uses his size well to mitigate his lack of wrestling prowess. I was impressed how he wrestled with Tyron.

He lost because he has a bad habit of keeping his hands down and dropping his guard. Woodley was able to capitalize.

Remember when the ufc tried to make everybody think Dan hardy was the guy to dethrone gsp, people fell for that one too!

Back