Darren Till - another great white dope

Uhm.
Beat Donald Cerrone not by laying and praying but vicious Elbow.
Beat Wonderboy in a close decision

it is a shame he lost to Tyron, no one more than the UFC is feeling that sting.
It happened again. First with Ngannou, now with Till

Darren Till doesnt care about his wife,his child,or sherdoggers frantic flabby keyboard tirades,he doesnt care. All He cares about is fightin' and he'll be back at it soon.

He doesnt care!

Eventually they came from Africa too but at an earlier point in time. Modern humans then interbred with them.
no one knows where neanderthals came from . i agree homo sapiens probably came from somewhere inafrica. they are finding fossils in asia that may refute that all modern humans came from africa. of course its highly debated if its even a different species though

Fuck off... imagine headlining a thread with “latest black hype failure” or any other race switched in place. What kind of coward mods allow this type of shit to constantly perpetuate?
I would be more than willing to lose moderator over it. If I was a mod, shit like this would be instantly removed. Race baiters would be immediately banned with zero warnings.

If it is legit, fine. In basically every case ever brought up on Sherdog, it is not legit.

no one knows where neanderthals came from . i agree homo sapiens probably came from somewhere inafrica. they are finding fossils in asia that may refute that all modern humans came from africa. of course its highly debated if its even a different species though

Neanderthals and modern humans separated about 300,000 years ago. I assume the separation must have occurred in Africa where one group left earlier than the other. Although if the multiple continent theory that you suggest comes true then this may be disregarded. I got to look into that theory more but I read about it before.

i think honestly Till benefits alot from his loss to Woodley
he got to measure the skills of the top dog in the welterweight division without putting out too much if any work of his own i think you have to see his game plan and how far he went with zero offence ( right ?) he learned a lot like how he was able to resist the usually explosive and powerful take downs from Woodley's strong wrestling skill set i think for anyone that's fucking impressive and interesting as i wouldn't have guessed he'd not succeed here with till he took a dazing knockdown from Woodleys overhand and that thing just shuts lights out but he managed to survive along with that full fueled Woodley trying to put him away ( he was'nt able to handle his top game his jiu jitsu is non existent or at least it seemed so ) now that does'nt show tills skill set but an attribute "tremendous toughness" i beleave he sat on his side hoping tht last minute would pass and he could start the round on his feet , not like he had many options really considering but Woodley saw the time he was running out so submit him its right there and boom he went for it great win for Woodley it looked like this time in his life tht victory meant alot to him.

So i think till has alot of positives hidden in there to move forward with he failed where others havt in a long time being submitted by tyron's amazing ground game but he succeeded in other areas that many more have failed wrestling (take-down defense ) and surviving (technically ) Woodleys well known fight ending power in a defenseless position so now Woodley remains the champ and definitely up there maybe above gsp but those shitting all over till like they shit over all over fighters who lose to the best champions and to disrespect Woodley like its only because hes black why he is good no that dude is a very special individual and if you happen to be the same color as him and think you and him have the same capabilities or skill your are sadly mistaken but i know in reality you know this which is why you talk the shit you talk i cant have time for you. You don't have to like these guys but man respect those who do what they do and give credit to there skill set hes like 25 - 24 years old at the top of his division already getting the big shots and he earned it i don't care what you say the kids fighting career didn't start here i think tills best move as a great muay thai striker is to get on that mat and start rolling as much as you can cause to me that was his biggest whole in his game that he can control. Twood did Boss though !

I would be more than willing to lose moderator over it. If I was a mod, shit like this would be instantly removed. Race baiters would be immediately banned with zero warnings.

If it is legit, fine. In basically every case ever brought up on Sherdog, it is not legit.
The irony is, the last time this shit circled (when lee called all Irish stupid, ugly, drunks etc) I made a comparison switching blacks in place and including some of their stereotypes IN COMPARISON showing how disgusting it is, and my account was banned. No idea why certain races acceptable to be racist against.

Back