Dark Souls 1

Ok killed Seath. That fight is scary only because of the curse mechanic. And the tentacle flops that take half your health.

Last edited:
Remember when everyone freaked out when they first saw Cinder's second phase and the music? Badass tribute.
I tried him once and he kicked my ass. Done for the day, cleared Izalith/Demon Ruins, New londo ruins, crystal caves and tomb of the giants. Gwyn will perish tomorrow and then on to Demon SOuls. IF I can get on PSN on the ps3 I'll snag the artorias DLC but I can't remember any of my login stuff

Gwyn kicked my ass for a while my first playthrough. I went back to Anor Londo and learned how to parry because of him.

Definitely get the DLC. And some new controllers.

i couldnt best manus in the dlc tho lol resorted to the arrow cheese trick

Gwyn is a cheap unhittable cunt. I shall cheese him with pyromancy.

Gwyn is a cheap unhittable cunt. I shall cheese him with pyromancy.

theres a rock mound formation on the ground when u first go in if you keep that between u and him hes easy to kill

Gwyn is easier with a shield with good stability. My builds always use the black knight shield. Gwyn is cake with it.

Cheapest boss design in history. I hit him once, get staggered into an instant combo and then when I run to heal he just jumped the entire length of the arena and skewers me.

Where can I farm souls and where do I get good pyromancies from? This fuckhead dies tonight.

So full havels and the black knight shield didn't be help

I'm about to break the disk to keep from trying over and over again.

I can land one parry for a quarter of his health but it's inconsistent and he's cheap and fuck Fromsoft

What a shit way to end a decent game. "Here's this fuck that is unlike anything you've fought previously and has infinite stamina and poise."

Had him a cunt hair from death and he killed me. I hate this fucking game

Back