Daniel Cormier reinstated as UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

Do u Agree w This Decision?

• Total voters
no hes not. its vacant to real fans like me

should be him vs gus or volkan for the belt

Remember, the only consistent feature in all of your unsatisfying relationships is you.

Jon destroyed the 205 division by beating everyone including himself, unbelievable!

When he kept walking into the clinch I was like w.t.f..... Gus is the worst matchup for DC, imo. Excellent footwork, boxing, reach, power, TDD, and cardio.
He exhibited the lowest fighter IQ of all time in that fight. Wish he walked into the clinch against Shogun over and over again...
I think when he has confidence he is a better fighter, but after the Rumble loss he lost alot of it.

Just like the Olympics. If the gold medalist pops for roids, it goes to the runner up

When he kept walking into the clinch I was like w.t.f..... Gus is the worst matchup for DC, imo. Excellent footwork, boxing, reach, power, TDD, and cardio.
He exhibited the lowest fighter IQ of all time in that fight. Wish he walked into the clinch against Shogun over and over again...

He did fine in the clinch vs shogun:

395_alexandershogun.gif

Sad state of affairs in that division now.

For those who don't like this, what if DC had won by ko with lead weighted gloves

Hopefully DC retires so that he loses the belt he knows he doesn't deserve, and then immediately unretires to fight for a new belt he can rightfully earn.
He already earned it beating the best non-cheaty LHWs. Not his fault there is a guy who may or may not be better but feels he has to cheat in order to beat DC.

definition of paper champion

has the belt without winning the belt from the previous champion. we all know theres another 205er that can kick his ass

**We all know there's a juice monkey at 205 who can kick his ass.

For people that are upset (really?) by this decision and think that the title should be vacated instead, what do you think would happen? It would be DC vs. Gus or Oezdemir for the title anyway. Either way, DC would be fighting for the title again.

no hes not. its vacant to real fans like me

should be him vs gus or volkan for the belt
yeah, then if dc beats volkan or gus again, "real fans" like you, will call him a paper champ. :rolleyes:

DC is LHW Champion/GOAT.<Moves>

Back