Daniel Cormier Makes Light of UFC 214 Memes: ‘I’ve Been Doing This Crying Since I Was a Kid’

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dang.....Straight off sherdogs main newsfeed page.lol

DC has a good sense of humor, even when the jokes are brutal. haha

<DCrying><36>

dc.jpg

Now that UFC 214 is in the rearview mirror and he has been reinstated as light heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier can poke fun at himself for crying after what initially appeared to be a loss on July 29.

On Friday, “DC” posted a photo of himself on the podium in a similar emotional state after losing a wrestling tournament years ago.

“People putting the photo of me crying don’t realize it’s ok lol,” Cormier wrote. “I been doing this crying since I was a kid lol. Here’s another one for y’all this is me crying on the awards stand at the junior nationals after losing in the finals.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Da...-Since-I-Was-a-Kid-130523#eOZIC753e8xIJi3v.99

Last edited:
Dang.....Straight off sherdogs main newsfeed page.lol

DC has a good sense of humor, even when the jokes are brutal. haha

<DCrying>

<DCrying><36>

Now that UFC 214 is in the rearview mirror and he has been reinstated as light heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier can poke fun at himself for crying after what initially appeared to be a loss on July 29.

On Friday, “DC” posted a photo of himself on the podium in a similar emotional state after losing a wrestling tournament years ago.

“People putting the photo of me crying don’t realize it’s ok lol,” Cormier wrote. “I been doing this crying since I was a kid lol. Here’s another one for y’all this is me crying on the awards stand at the junior nationals after losing in the finals.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Da...-Since-I-Was-a-Kid-130523#eOZIC753e8xIJi3v.99

Not much else he can do. Gotta own it.

tenor.gif

I’ve said it before, but losing a fight you trained really hard for us an emotional experience, I know first hand. I didn’t get knocked out either. I’m sure brain trauma figures into it

Jon Jones on his memes:

"I've been doing this since I was a kid"

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

DC is great when he's having a good time and fucking around.

Lol, Sherdog used to hate him so much too.

The problem with crying when you lose and gloating when you win is it makes you look like a sore loser. Otherwise I would have no problem with him crying every tiime he loses. It just looks bad when he talks so much smack after he wins and every time someone beats him he ends up crying. It's pathetic.

The problem with crying when you lose and gloating when you win is it makes you look like a sore loser. Otherwise I would have no problem with him crying every tiime he loses. It just looks bad when he talks so much smack after he wins and every time someone beats him he ends up crying. It's pathetic.
The highs are high and the lows are low.

AJ deserved some shit for his BS antics in the rematch and the post fight. Basically discredited DC by making like he didn't want to be there.

And being slam kicked in the fucking skull by a roided out guy ten years younger and concussed will trigger some nutty emotions.

Prob time to reconsider your definition of pathetic, also.

What? Crying has nothing to do with being a sore loser. "Sore loser" is more like Rockhold after the Bisping fight.

What? Crying has nothing to do with being a sore loser. "Sore loser" is more like Rockhold after the Bisping fight.
That too, lol.

And he says "every time someone beats him" which is pretty funny considering both of DC's losses were to Juicehead Jones.

DC is a man.

Anyone that thinks he’s a pussy is a boy.

I remember talking to tough boxers growing up,and askin em about well if you got knocked out right,and sometimes they show clips of it to hype the other guy...

the guys couldn't even talk about it.

"I cant even handle thinking about that shit"

So imagine giving it your all like Daniel,after all this shit that's happened. I don't hold it against him at all,i just wish he could have had that moment in private. He could have left the cage,but he chose to stay and give the interview. Y'all a bunch of losers.probably cry if someone checks a kick in the muay thai gym you don't train at,because your a big internet warrior instead

"Every time someone beats him up he ends up crying." You mean the ONE fight where he was kicked in the head by a roided up Jones??
<YeahOKJen>

"Every time someone beats him up he ends up crying." You mean the ONE fight where he was kicked in the head by a roided up Jones??
<YeahOKJen>
Seriously. Lots of guys cry even when they win. Daniel don't even do that.

He cried,he's such a bitch

-average sherdog member that never competed in anything in their life besides third grade spelling bee

Right cause Cormier is a huge gloater =/

The man who cries when he loses tends to be more invested in destroying is opponent in the future.

The man who is afraid to cry is often the man who is afraid to take the risks that might make him cry.

Stoicism is old fashioned, and for good reason: It's artificial.

Release your emotions, and use them as bonus points. The only thing that matters is that you never give up.

Crying is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of adrenaline release. You will feel better when you cry. It dumps your adrenaline, and allows you to become more reasoned, and determined.

No one is saying you have to cry, while holding a Teddy Bear, sucking your thumb, and calling for mommy. People cry when they succeed, and people cry when they fail because it helps them release those tensions.

Champions often cry. Accept it.

If they don't cry, then they become resentful, which is the same as crying.

Back