Daniel Cormier: "I made the mistake of telling people how to feel about Jones"

DC is truly elite and skill-wise one of the best fighters in the sports history. Don't be surprised if/when he beats Jones on Saturday.
Then why do people only use him, and not really fan for him? Cormier magically gains all these fans whenever he is supposed to fight Jones. Then they abandon him and talk shit about him, as bad as they do Jones

this is about Jones/DC and you want to talk about someone having a crush?
I had a crush on your mom but she gave terrible blowjobs so I peaced.

I enjoyed that interview enormously. I like DC.
If he beats JBJ and moves up to grab the HW title, that would be legendary. But I don´t see DC with the HW belt while Miocic is there.

I think fans and the UFC would want to see a rubber match. I think it's daft to judge a card or fight on paper, but I'm not really interested in the fight. I don't see any difference in Cormier's skill-set since he signed for the UFC. Jones and his camp have being giving hints that there's a big surprise lined up for the fight - which I don't think it's difficult to work out he's being working on his submissions.

Still see it similar to the last fight where Cormier is trying to get on the inside, a lot of clinching and Jones taking him down. But you never know.

I dislike DC for trying to get me to dislike Jones. Don't tell me who I should like or dislike! I just wanna see dudes fight!.

I'm not a fan of D.C. but I respect what he's done and he got me into the HWGP. Just wish he wouldn't try so hard to be liked.

-Was surprised by boos at Dallas Press Conference
-Realized that he made the mistake of trying to tell people how to feel about Jones
-The people who used to call him a paper champ now recognize him as a legit champ
-Might go up to HW after Jones fight
-Believes he doesn't have a lot of fight mileage and can go for however long he feels good

No, we don't.

Back