Daniel Cormier: "I made the mistake of telling people how to feel about Jones"

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

-Was surprised by boos at Dallas Press Conference
-Realized that he made the mistake of trying to tell people how to feel about Jones
-The people who used to call him a paper champ now recognize him as a legit champ
-Might go up to HW after Jones fight
-Believes he doesn't have a lot of fight mileage and can go for however long he feels good

Last edited:
-Might go up to HW after Jones fight
-Believes he doesn't have a lot of fight mileage and can go for however long he feels good

That's the spirit. I hope he beats Lil Jon and leave him down at LHW humiliated and afraid to move up.

DC is truly elite and skill-wise one of the best fighters in the sports history. Don't be surprised if/when he beats Jones on Saturday.

Jesus. How old are you bro?
9645.png

Every interview it is all the same

"I don't care about Jones"
Also when he talks about Jones - exactly same face I was making while talking about a girl I had a crush on

DC is truly elite and skill-wise one of the best fighters in the sports history. Don't be surprised if/when he beats Jones on Saturday.

ehhhh. Agreed, DC is elite. But Jones is legendary. He's a once in a lifetime kind of fighter. Jones has been DOMINATING the game for 10 years and he's only 30..... scary.

-The people who used to call him a paper champ now recognize him as a legit champ

Lol. Yeah right.

I enjoyed that interview enormously. I like DC.
If he beats JBJ and moves up to grab the HW title, that would be legendary. But I don´t see DC with the HW belt while Miocic is there.

I enjoyed that interview enormously. I like DC.
If he beats JBJ and moves up to grab the HW title, that would be legendary. But I don´t see DC with the HW belt while Miocic is there.
Let's be honest

Miocic is the best of a bad bunch

Cormier should of have been hw champ years ago

Unfortunately he's too short for Jones

That's the spirit. I hope he beats Lil Jon and leave him down at LHW humiliated and afraid to move up.

I don't think you understand, kid. He's saying "after the Jon fight" not "After I beat Jones". He's sounding like he already knows he will lose. Before this he also said that IF he wins, he'll want a 3rd fight to complete the trilogy.

Let's be honest

Miocic is the best of a bad bunch

Cormier should of have been hw champ years ago

Yeah a bad bunch of all time great heavyweights, in fact the best we've ever seen like Werdum, Reem, JDS and soon Cain. These are all superior to the HW's DC beat.

Nobody wrestlefucks Stipe who is a great wrestler himself and we've seen DC dropped and hurt numerous times now. He does not beat current Miocic.

DC somehow beating Jon then taking the HW title would be the best-case scenario.

Back