Daniel Cormier demands Jon Jones accepts UFC 214 rematch: 'It's my rules, I'm the champ now'

I love me some Cormier but that was incredibly corny. First he says Jon doesn't deserve it, then when Jon already accepts the fight he says he demands that Jon accepts it?

First he says "we'll see"

then he says "if you want it,you gotta come get it now"

Makes sense to me,is normal.

And LOL @ people saying the reigning defending champion of the world cant make demands. If Jones beat Crumble twice youd all be lining up to blow him. Actually he didnt do that and your still lining up to blow him.

Dc is the fucking king. I held Jon higher but his crocodile tears were the last straw. He cried cuz he got caught not from remorse

Jones popping for roids id imagine.

But what has to do with a tune up fight? If he feels Jones is not worth it because of the drugs than don't fight him.

But DC is always about fighting the best. He shouldn't give Jones any kind of opportunity for an excuse.

49-46 for Jonny boy all day long. Jon Jones is and always was his biggest possible fight in the UFC. Absolutely no way for DC to dictate anything, he is no potential opponent for Conor, nor is he fighting GSP. No way to dodge that bullet

Smart on DCs part. It's his best chance to beat Jon Jones when he's rusty.
That's what I'm thinking. The clock is ticking for Cormier so it's his best option to fight Jones asap, all things considered.

Haha Jones used steroids so what is your point? It was a competitive fight and a clean Jones will get manhandled

Lol. That is why DC's husky ass put out this statement, right? Wouldn't he "manhandle" him after a tune up fight too? He knows his days of "calling the shots" are limited. Soon enough, the steroid crutch will be kicked out from under the DC fanboys. Then he'll just be the definitive #2 in a weightclass he sometimes has to cheat to make weight in, as an olympic wrestler who is the centerpiece of a junior college grappler's takedown clinic. Stay butthurt, my friend.

DC is like milk... he has an expiration date and its getting closer fast. The irony is that Jones could simply run the clock on DC and eventually DC would retire due to age, imjuries etc.

I hope that when JJ beats him again, even without tune-up fight, chubby DC retires.

First he says "we'll see"

then he says "if you want it,you gotta come get it now"

Makes sense to me,is normal.

And LOL @ people saying the reigning defending champion of the world cant make demands. If Jones beat Crumble twice youd all be lining up to blow him. Actually he didnt do that and your still lining up to blow him.

Yeah pretty much, those fights legitimise Cormier as him Jones and Rumble are very clearly the most successful LHW's in recent years.

Let's see how this cheater does without his eye pokes and dick pills. No beuno!
And whats to stop him poking him? The whole finger rule? As long as the fighter has their fingers pointing towards the ceiling then they can have and own hand. Jones could very easily just move his hand while close and I bet he wouldn't get called on it. Just because of 1 rule does not mean the eye pokes get thrown out the window...

I agree with him. Jones won't look as spectacular post USADA, and after getting busted. DC has all the momentum heading into the rematch. He's been fighting killer's whle Jones has been sitting out, and will most likely have cage rust as well.

I would agree but the Anderson fight a long with the horrible weight cut make me wonder if DC isn't declining himself. His excuse was he respected Anderson to much or something but I wonder. Also will he even make weight for the fight? He wont be able to cheat again everybody will be watching for his trick this time.

First fight 3 - 2 Jones
Second fight DC by KO

I would agree but the Anderson fight a long with the horrible weight cut make me wonder if DC isn't declining himself. His excuse was he respected Anderson to much or something but I wonder. Also will he even make weight for the fight? He wont be able to cheat again everybody will be watching for his trick this time.

It was his first time with the weight cutting issue, not that worried, and the Silva fight was dangerous for him. Everything to lose, nothing to gain type of fight. Don't blame him for going the cautious route. Think about it, he just dismantled a guy that's 100x more dangerous than Silva, and ate his best shots like they were skittles. I don't hold the Silva fight against him.

It was his first time with the weight cutting issue, not that worried, and the Silva fight was dangerous for him. Everything to lose, nothing to gain type of fight. Don't blame him for going the cautious route. Think about it, he just dismantled a guy that's 100x more dangerous than Silva, and ate his best shots like they were skittles. I don't hold the Silva fight against him.

I'm not saying it's 100% certain but it's certainly something to look at is all I'm saying. AJ is very dangerous but he gives up mentally all the time so that's not to surprising and you don't see that same sort of quit in Anderson. He just keeps going and trying to win. I guess will find out soon enough where DC is at.

I'm not saying it's 100% certain but it's certainly something to look at is all I'm saying. AJ is very dangerous but he gives up mentally all the time so that's not to surprising and you don't see that same sort of quit in Anderson. He just keeps going and trying to win. I guess will find out soon enough where DC is at.

I get that, but from an opponent standpoint, AJ is way more dangerous than Silva from a knock you the F out standpoint;. And while he does have mental issues, it takes a hell of a fighter to bring that out of him, and one that has an iron chin and head. Basically only DC's been able to make him quit at LHW. I think it really sells DC short when calling AJ a mental midget. It takes away from how great DC is for bringing out that mental midget in AJ.

AJ been beat like that before. Means AJ was just as dangerous as he always is. Give up the credit,you faithless addict supporting cheater loving snitches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back