Daniel Cormier demands Jon Jones accepts UFC 214 rematch: 'It's my rules, I'm the champ now'

Cormier acting like he has clout doesn't make it true. LOL.

Sounds lame.

Didn't DC once said something like "I want to beat the best version of Jones. I want him to traind hard."?

So... what changed?

So D.C. Believes he can beat "ring rust Jones" and no other version? He might be right...he don't want any part of Jones at his best it seems

4-1? DC won the first 2 before he gassed and JONES WAS ON PEDS. Jones gassed too in that fight lol. Clean Jones will get manhandled by DC

Keep telling yourself that.

You keep repeating that D.C. Won more than one round, maybe some more bitch jones haters will memetically believe it.

Sounds lame.

Didn't DC once said something like "I want to beat the best version of Jones. I want him to traind hard."?

So... what changed?
Jones popping for roids id imagine.

Keep telling yourself that.

You keep repeating that D.C. Won more than one round, maybe some more bitch jones haters will memetically believe it.
He won the first 2 imo until he gassed. Let's pretend Jones steroids didn't help him in that fight.

He won the first 2 imo until he gassed. Let's pretend Jones steroids didn't help him in that fight.

Jones didn't take steroids and never has.
You saying something while crying like a bitch doesn't change reality.

Sounds to me like DC knows he is aging and the sooner the fight happens the better from his perspective, especially if he's hoping to get a trilogy.

Dude shut up, you know he took peds, you just deny because he's your favorite fighter, your opinion does not matter. He was suspended for a reason and that is estrogen blockers were found in his system, which is what body builders and all steroid users use to get there test from dropping after a cycle. Jones had to use PEDS TO BEAT DC. A clean Jones will get manhandled

DC #1 Champ huge balls
Haha if you say so. Look, I think DC is a great fighter and champion. No one can dispute that. Towelgate and this whack heel turn are equally lame. No tune up fight? C'mon man. DC could very well beat Bones but saying shit like that just comes across as a lack in confidence. Not as bad as someone juicing for a rematch against someone they already defeated but bad nonetheless. Again, not a fan of either but I found DC more likeable when he wasn't acting out a gimmick.

Both his brothers popped around the same time he did. He didn't disclose what he was taking before hand. Dudes a roider for sure. It took him over a month to find a pill with trace amounts of what he was taking.

Haha if you say so. Look, I think DC is a great fighter and champion. No one can dispute that. Towelgate and this whack heel turn are equally lame. No tune up fight? C'mon man. DC could very well beat Bones but saying shit like that just comes across as a lack in confidence. Not as bad as someone juicing for a rematch against someone they already defeated but bad nonetheless. Again, not a fan of either but I found DC more likeable when he wasn't acting out a gimmick.
Dont give a shit if Jones gets a tune up or not. Why should a champ make it easy on his opponents? Especially after already cheating. That is stupid. Towelgate was the SHIT. He made weight,and the fight happened. Only crybabies can care about that. Only after the fact,after he LOST, AGAIN, did Crumble say SHIT about it. Like i said. Crybabies. DC is only the heel that the ingrate parasite fans made him into cos they wont shut up while the champ is talking. I guess no one heard you under the torrent of boos that you found DC more likable before. I,on the other hand like DC no matter what.

DC is fat and old.

JJ wants to wait for DC to get older and fatter, fuck em imo. Drop the 205 title, get the HW title, become a dual weight class champion and leave Jones to try to muster up some interest from that 205 division.

Jones probably should stick to LHW. I think he gets creamed at HW. We all know the champ DC is already a beast at HW

It's very possible Cormier wins this rematch.

-Jones been away for a long time
-eye pokes are now to be more heavily enforced with new rule, possibly having points taken from jones during the fight
-Cormier has been on a roll, and super motivated

Dont give a shit if Jones gets a tune up or not. Why should a champ make it easy on his opponents? Especially after already cheating. That is stupid. Towelgate was the SHIT. He made weight,and the fight happened. Only crybabies can care about that. Only after the fact,after he LOST, AGAIN, did Crumble say SHIT about it. Like i said. Crybabies. DC is only the heel that the ingrate parasite fans made him into cos they wont shut up while the champ is talking. I guess no one heard you under the torrent of boos that you found DC more likable before. I,on the other hand like DC no matter what.

Ok Daniel

Back