Media Daniel Cormier claims McGregor may be the best fighter in the world at 165 pounds

DC is simply being a company man.

I'm really sick of the shilling for a 165lb division to water weight classes down and I urge us as fans to loudly voice our displeasure. We laughed and memes Dana into making fucking power slap please don't troll him into doing 165.
DC is the most company man in history, so that's to be expected. Glad Askren shut it down.

DC is so transparent it's sad.

He just wants Conor to have a belt so he can market a champ champ fight with Islam so he can easily win another title.

if he loses at 165, he can always move up to 166 and dana will make a belt for him.

shit like this is why I stopped watching DC outside of UFC commentary.

I tell you....Cormier's commentary is potentially a prelude to UFC *actually* creating a 165lb and 175lb division and MAGICALLY putting the Irish person in right away to try to get the guy who is 1-4 in his last 4 comnbat fights some kind of belt again. Hasn't won a fight in over 4 years and that was a rather weird 40secs1st round stoppage against what I consider to be a Clearly Capitulating Cerrone.

- Talk about trying to Engineer results. They've been gifting McG stuff for years.
Well I hope i'm wrong.

If they DO start 165lbs, I'd like to see Chandler vs Poirier II as the inaugural fight or something like that. WORTHY main event at UFC300 in my view, with 2 fighters who actually regularly fight.

Short version :
IN NO UNIVERSE IS MCG THE BEST FIGHTER AT 165lbs (or even top 5 or top 10) and Cormier should be ashamed of that blatantly sycophantic statement.

& final comment.... I don't think Bloated McG can even make 165lbs on the scale unless he ceases his Special Diet. really don't think he can get that low in 2024.

Last edited:
You'd think McGregor is pretty far from his best currently

I tell you....Cormier's commentary is potentially a prelude to UFC *actually* creating a 165lb and 175lb division and MAGICALLY putting the Irish person in right away to try to get the guy who is 1-4 in his last 4 comnbat fights some kind of belt again. Hasn't won a fight in over 4 years and that was a rather weird 40secs1st round stoppage against what I consider to be a Clearly Capitulating Cerrone.

- Talk about trying to Engineer results. They've been gifting McG stuff for years.
Well I hope i'm wrong.

If they DO start 165lbs, I'd like to see Chandler vs Poirier II as the inaugural fight or something like that. WORTHY main event at UFC300 in my view, with 2 fighters who actually regularly fight.

Short version :
IN NO UNIVERSE IS MCG THE BEST FIGHTER AT 165lbs (or even top 5 or top 10) and Cormier should be ashamed of that blatantly sycophantic statement.

& final comment.... I don't think Bloated McG can even make 165lbs on the scale unless he ceases his Special Diet. really don't think he can get that low in 2024.
^ FACTS " , very well said and all 100% true, this is the way it is.

1-4 in his last 5 fights and also barely ever fights, is very inactive, I'm still not convinced he is even gonna fight again, he hasn't fought since 2021, its 2024 now. He has his mind on too many other things like his new restaurants and other businesses. He's been booked to fight Chandler since forever, its beyond boring at this point.

I actually hope they don't make 165, because I just know it will be for a reason like making Conor a champion.. and he won't have any fights to get that title shot, he will be right into it and made out to be some unbeatable God. So bored of it all

What a terrible thread, DC must have complications from Diabeatus or sumthin, talkin out his arse

DC claims McGregor may be the best fighter in the world at 165 pounds. Even though McGregor has lost at 155 & 170, he may be the best at 165 according to DC.

if it were WMMA..."the king is back" ...."I apologize, to absolutely no-one. "

Conor can't beat a ranked 155er or 170er. What the hell makes DC think he'd be the best 165er? lol

2-1 at 170 against lightweights, on a 3 fight losing streak at 155 against lightweights, 0 fights at 165. Makes sense.

My dude is the biggest UFC shill of all time lol, he doesn't even hide it these days. Dude is a real Olympian alright, gobbling Dana's balls sack AND riding Conor's dick at the same time. Incredible.

Maybe Dana will appoint him the champion of the new division. Then the legend of the "DC PROPHECY" will be born.

Back