Media Daniel Cormier claims McGregor may be the best fighter in the world at 165 pounds

the funny thing about DC saying completely redacted stuff like this, is that Bisping will find a way to trump him in a couple days with something even more outlandish. It's the never-ending battle of the bootlicking shills. Riveting stuff.

Daniel Mcgregor Cormier
this guy stays on mute for me now

wouldnt Even care if they did him like Goldie and just fired him one day

What a buffoon. Even Conor wants his next fight at 186.

I really dislike DC sometimes. Most of the time. But wtf is this shit? I just hope he came up with this brainstorm all by himself. I can’t imagine this is the UFC’s idea. They would have done this long ago if they were going to. They aren’t doing it with 2 fights left on his contract. Considering there’s no guarantee that guy ever fights again.

1707250759439.gif

I'm just annoyed by how the thread title sounded inaccurate - like DC is arguing for Conor's skills.
To me it seems DC argues records or skills doesn't matter - he just wants to give free belts to Conor because of his name (which in some ways is even worse)

I wouldn't complain if the headline was just "Shill DC says 165 should be gimmick division and and Conor should be champ"
Look who the TS is.

McGregor vs Aldo II for the new 165 champ at UFC 300

DC claims McGregor may be the best fighter in the world at 165 pounds. Even though McGregor has lost at 155 & 170, he may be the best at 165 according to DC.

By DC's logic, I might be the best 165 fighter in the world, and it's up to everyone else to prove that it can't be true despite never having seen me compete there in the UFC.

Bring back the time where people weren't this desperate for clicks and views. Pathetic.

McGregor is the best at asking for a middleweight fight against a lightweight, not exactly what someone who could hit 165 would do.

Well they better hurry up and make a 165 lb McGregorweight division for him. He can fight Tony or Paddy for the belt. Chandler will have to wait another year.

Love DC, but he's talking out of his ass here, and he knows it.

Basically hyping up Conor for his boss, Slap Goof Pinnochiopotomus.

DC claims McGregor may be the best fighter in the world at 165 pounds. Even though McGregor has lost at 155 & 170, he may be the best at 165 according to DC.

I swear to God if they give this guy another belt by making another division just for him I'm officially done with the UFC this shit's got a fucking end man I'm so sick of this guy getting fucking gifts his entire career...

His only legit title was at 145 and he didn't even fucking defend it...

Enough of this shit man

Conor fanboys frothing at the mouth having no idea how many fighters at 155 and 170 would be even better at 165, Conor loses 10/10 times.

What's stopping the guys who beat him from also going to 165 lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back