Media Daniel Cormier being unprofessional ahead of UFC 294

I also feel like I barely hear them.
Like when my wife talks.

Ok, those are words. I don't think they affect me, I'll know if she REALLY needs me to listen or she will say it again if it's important.

some wisdom here. It’s honestly the only reason I’m still married. Condition her to repeat herself and put things on calendars and reminder notes. Oh, you wanted to go to that Halloween thing? Sorry, Dan and Jason are coming over here for the UFC.

Who gives a shit what DC says, let's rock.
url

E2Vug1hXoAA8XBL.jpg

some wisdom here. It’s honestly the only reason I’m still married. Condition her to repeat herself and put things on calendars and reminder notes. Oh, you wanted to go to that Halloween thing? Sorry, Dan and Jason are coming over here for the UFC.
Truth.

Communication is important. Ok.

But not ALL OF IT.

You know how many words that woman says?

If it's important she will remind me.

_____

My wife is pretty smart though.

She has started to adapt.
<Y2JSmirk>

She will tell me she already told me something. She knows I don't listen so for I all know, maybe she did.

Now it is a battle of wits.

Sort of.

Cause I can still pull
"Yeah I'm not doing that."

If she was gonna leave she would have left already.
<Y2JSmirk>

He’s also a hypocrite for attacking Jones over the USADA stuff meanwhile the guy he’s glazing popped for Meldonium aka mountain man EPO, and Khabibs own father admitted in an interview they all use it over there. Everyone at a high level is using stuff DC including your own boys, you just don’t want to admit Jones is better than you.

Daniel Cormier’s bias goes back decades. N00bs don’t know this but Cormier’s nickname use to be “Black Fedor.” Fedor is a Russian fighter just like Islam and Khabib… DC could also stand for “Dagestani Commentator.”
Gotta add you to ignore list. You’re beyond annoying

just like I tune out DC. You get mute too

I'm not so sure his job is to be as objective as possible. I think that needs to be rephrased.

Daniel Cormier’s bias goes back decades. N00bs don’t know this but Cormier’s nickname use to be “Black Fedor.” Fedor is a Russian fighter just like Islam and Khabib… DC could also stand for “Dagestani Commentator.”

<36>

Lol at trying to pin a sherdog meme on DC. He didn't come up with the "black Fedor" thing, the fans did.

<36>

Lol at trying to pin a sherdog meme on DC. He didn't come up with the "black Fedor" thing, the fans did.

This^. The "Black Fedor" thing was started on Sherdog like you said. That was back when he was in Strikeforce too. And i'm not even a big DC fan. I liked him as a fighter, though his commentary can be incredibly biased and rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time.

People here called him Black Fedor based on his performances in Strikeforce (particularly versus Bigfoot and Barnett), but yeah, carry on with your delusional little fiction. Tough to determine where the trolling ends with you and the brain damage begins.

Meh, that hardly shows bias. Even Islam admitted after the fight Volk was a lot stronger than he expected.

Being former fighters, many MMA commentators have friendships with other fighters. DC usually does a good job of remaining objective when calling fights or doing interviews with training partners.

I'm a fan of DC no matter what he does. Him hitting hendo with the gorilla press is all I need to see

Yeah, I'm starting to dislike DC. Let´s hope Volk beats the living shit out of Islama this time.

It's fine. DC didn't put down Volk at all. He just suggested Islam underestimated him.

DC is biased... in other news, water is wet, fire burns, and GSP is going to beat Michael Bisping.

Everytime DC or Hogan opens their mouth, I realize how spoiled we are with our local commentators. 2-3 languages to choose, depending on the card and all 100% professionals, have done their homework and never showing bias.

Technically it's right that he is unprofessional ahead of UFC 294.
Still you just could've just said as unprofessional as always.

You know how many times that same type of phrase has been said in combat sports?? Calm down.

Back