Dane white: "gsp will fight whoever is the welterweight champion when he returns"....

So GSP robbed us from a middleweight title fight because you know that would have already happened by now if he wasn't stalling the division..

GSP vs Woodley/Maia winner

Bisping vs Romero/Whittaker winner

I guess that the next middleweight contender then will be crowned in September when most likely Mousasi will fight Rockhold.
LOL how bout Yoel gets his fucking title shot without having to fight yet another god damn person. Holy.

LOL how bout Yoel gets his fucking title shot without having to fight yet another god damn person. Holy.
I agree buddeh. But it seems Bisping has a "knee injury" that will take a long time to heal.

So uncle Dana is about to decide to have Yoel fight a guy who is super marketable for the UFC (potential first Australian/New Zealander champ).

Makes so much more sense than Bisping or the MW champ.

Love it. Probably what should have happened from the get-go.

This ^^^ exactly why all the wasted hoopla on Bisping/GSP like that announcement was gonna get people jumping? Much more exciting match ups @WW than MW for GSP come back @WW then float to MW if you still have desire. I would much prefer to see Woodley/GSP than that Bisping bullsh!t.

I agree buddeh. But it seems Bisping has a "knee injury" that will take a long time to heal.

So uncle Dana is about to decide to have Yoel fight a guy who is super marketable for the UFC (potential first Australian/New Zealander champ).
Fair enough, I wouldn't mind seeing Whittaker/Yoel anyways

well his 2 last are really impressive wins(more impressive than Bispings last!)?

What more should he be forced to accomplish to satisfy your demands?

gsp needs to go ducked lawler ducking woodley wants bisping but wants no part of romero ducks silva for years he is hoping maia wins

Back