Dane white: "gsp will fight whoever is the welterweight champion when he returns"....

Also just in, T-wood is injured and cant fight until GSP's return. Same sudden injury Bisping had, confirmed by Dr Nick Riviera.

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Ah ha bisping , now you have to legit defend your belt lmao hope he's spending alot of time with it because it's going to be gone soon

Does anyone believe anything that comes out of danas mouth regarding matchmaking ?

This could very well change in the blink of an eye...

Watch bisping defend his belt against whoever and this is gets flipped back around... just watch

I would fucking love this!
T Wood go From on the verge of 2 huge money fights (1 or the other) to nothing and you gotta know the Maia pay day might not be much considering Maia can't draw a bath. I wonder how many times and ways he calls Dana racist

Good. Fuck GSP. I think the best fighter at WW besides Tyron is Lawler. Id love to see Lawler crush GSP's face as a welcome back.

not a gsp fan but i like this matchup. i fucking hate soft woodley black lives matter punk. gsp should win and AGAIN BY DECISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
georges-st-pierre-ufc-167-post2.jpg
"IM NOT IMPRESS BY OWN PERFORUNCE BUT I WILL TAKE THE WIN, BY, U GUESSED IT, DECISION!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect. Thats how it should have been from the very start.

GSP vs Maia. Book it Dana.

As a fan, the uncertainty surrounding GSP's return should be all the red flags one would need to realize the game has moved on.

Still a GSP fan, just don't think it'll be anything good. No matter which fight he gets.

Ah ha bisping , now you have to legit defend your belt lmao hope he's spending alot of time with it because it's going to be gone soon
I think fan reaction brought all parties involved to their senses.

Watching those two do the back n forth to promote the fight while ignoring Yoel and the layoff, respectively, probably pissed off more than just sherdoggers.

The idea that you jump up a weight class after a nearly 4 year absence is suicide, GSP or not.

Bisping may be a winnable fight to GSP and his team but that shouldn't be the determining factor.

You karate do yes, or karate do no. Karate guess so?

*miyagi noise*

Squish. Like. Grape.

Now watch Cryrone stall until GSP's return and Maia getting screwed once again.
I wouldn't be surprised if he faked an injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back