Dana's White's Contender Series Week 5: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP DISCUSSION

Sims might have to fight this dude's mom if he wins.

lol @ his mom going nuts before the fight even happens.

This will be pretty bad when the fight starts.

lol @ his mom going nuts before the fight even happens.

This will be pretty bad when the fight starts.
Got nothing on Tyron's mom

Who has nothing on Eddie's wife

Who has nothing on the GOAT Keith Florian

Isn't at least one singing a week a lot? How does that work logistically -- won't a lot of the UFC's roster be procuring here from now on?

Isn't at least one singing a week a lot? How does that work logistically -- won't a lot of the UFC's roster be procuring here from now on?

They are definitely working on expanding the depth of every division, it seems.
They've really signed a lot of new prospects lately. WME seems to have some kind of plan.

a lot of europeans I've been keeping an eye on suddenly got signed after WME takeover, too. Whereas Zuffa seemingly ignored some of them because unmarketable or whatever.
Going international, imo.

They are definitely working on expanding the depth of every division, it seems.
They've really signed a lot of new prospects lately. WME seems to have some kind of plan.
This show >>>>>>

If they did it in seasons once or twice a year and it became a true feeder organization, that would be amazing

I can't remember the last time I've see a HW take the back with the hooks in.

The dude in red has an awful ground game and TDD.

I think we can already scratch these two off from the signed list.

Shocked graves isn't completely gassed

Is this going to be stopped because of these baby punches?

I wish my mom were that enthusiastic about me being a professor as this guy's mom is about him being a hw prize fighter :(

Ref is doing a good job imo, Herb Dean would've stopped it already.

Although it's obvious he doesn't wanna be in there, I prefer him taking a beating for such a shitty performance. Ref probably is thinking the same, lol. Let him beat him up.

Sims wants out but graves striking is awful

Back