Dana's dig at McGregor, having Felder commentating, the guy who beat him.

josephduffy_headshot-1-2-752x501.png

Paul-Felder.png

Why post the same picture twice though?

I love him though, the flat earthers fascinate me.

Haven't read that thread, but my guess is that he's trolling. Then again, I have a hard time imagining that not all flat earthers are trolls.

is mcgregor saying all whites look alike?? i knew he was racist

Haven't read that thread, but my guess is that he's trolling. Then again, I have a hard time imagining that not all flat earthers are trolls.
I really don't think he is, I don't think he's bright enough to be that convincing, I don't mean that nastily either, he just seems like someone who can't think in a scale larger than "ooh that's big".

This thread went from "TS is a Retard" to "Holy shit, LOL"

Ha, when Conor is demanding part ownership of the UFC. Felder did great job also.

If you made that joke about two black guys you would be deemed a racist and get banned
I like you're style

lol... I had to double check to see if Felder had commentated for Duffy at some point.

I didn't personally care for Felder's commentary. I felt like both the commentator's came across like it was a low level MMA org or something. Didn't have that UFC vibe at all to me. I thought they got better as the night continued... but I'm not sure if that's due to them getting better or me getting tipsier. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back