Dana's dig at McGregor, having Felder commentating, the guy who beat him.

This place is getting worse, just when you think you've found the bottom of the idiot barrel it turns out ts was hiding under the fucking barrel.

josephduffy_headshot-1-2-752x501.png

Paul-Felder.png

Twins!

I'm certain it's already been explained to t.s but I'll do it anyway..
(Joe Duffy)

The guy's the Irish Dragon!
But yeah any Irishman would associate Dragons with Wales and wouldn't call themselves that.

As fail threads go this one isn't bad.
Though Joe Duffy was raised in Wales, so TS' confusion at least makes a lil more sense. Irish Dragon would actually be an appropriate nickname for Duffy

I can not tell a lie, I do feel a bit stupid.
Hey no worries....I tell people around here (2) thing.Think before you post (especially in making thread cause you can't take it back (so make sure).
And NEVER make a thread saying fighter x is going to destroy fighter z cause things usually don't turn out to well.

This place is getting worse, just when you think you've found the bottom of the idiot barrel it turns out ts was hiding under the fucking barrel.

This is not the bottom. We have that guy in the Justin Wren thread screaming about how the earth is flat.

Though Joe Duffy was raised in Wales, so TS' confusion at least makes a lil more sense. Irish Dragon would actually be an appropriate nickname for Duffy

Good point, I was going to add that as the only option where it would really be acceptable and it would make a lot more sense for Duffy.

Did you just decide to write some random shit down?

Back