Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

i'm not sure about the standup edge, i think cj is more technical. kenney's defence is a concern. but i think that will be negated by the relentless pace and grappling of kenney and cj will drown later in the fight. happy to play kennedy at pick 'em odds here.

hmm i actually think kenney looks more technical CJ throw more looping and flashy spinning shit

hamilton is also low volume i could easily see kenney win a standup fight but i do hope he mixes it up with takedowns

Last edited:
Gave this card a little extra attention since right now, the upcoming big FOX card isn't exciting to me for action (yet).

Spohn/Deanda - Yeah, I know Deanda is a midget in comparison but I have trouble trusting Dan Spohn with my money, and juiced at that. I feel Angel is used to being the smaller guy, and with his chin and overhand right, that may be all he needs. I'm also not sure which Dan we get given the context. Grapple-heavy? Mixing it up?

With Outlaw and Cora you have two guys with early finishes to their name that have also been finished early. Cora may be the bigger man. Skipping.

Le vs Lazar and the O'Malley fights are striker vs striker bouts that I am not comfortable in saying I see a clear edge. Le has a good outside game and reach, but so does Lazar in a totally different style - I like Lazar's thai knees as well as Le's elbows. Lazar's possible grappling edge means little if he doesn't have the wrestling.

With O'Malley there are things I like, like his jab, his length and his legkicks. I don't like how tries wild stuff standing and in the clinch. Juicy price. Sean is my lean though.

2.01u spohn -168

0.5u le +110

doing a RR of all 5 unders, they're each like +150ish... with the idea that they might go for broke to try to impress dana

i'm not one to do bets like these, heh. just half a unit for shits and gigs.

I like Outlaw most of all. A good strong wrestler and he has fought UFC caliber before in Gregor Gillsepie. And he only lost that fight by split, and I think most know how good of a wrestler Gregor is. Cora has power in his hands so if he doesn't finish Outlaw he will get taken down each round.

My bets,

.24u on Hamilton @-120
.54u on Outlaw -180
.30u Le -150
.5u on Alfred, small stab he has power in his hands.

Most confident on Outlaw and I have the least confidence in Hamilton. I think I may regret making that Hamilton bet.

Now I do like Kenney over Hamilton and the price is right.

With CJ, I see a fragmented fighter that is beatable in both areas, but he gets away with stuff thanks to his size and wrestling, especially on the lower leagues. His recent losses were to two grapplers, one who wouldn't let him off the fence and stalemated him for 2/3 rds, the other that outscrambled CJ and tired him out before finishing him in R3.

On the feet, CJ has been doing his damndest Dominick Cruz impression lately, right down to stepping back, taking a puff, then charging forward. The only thing is, he doesn't come in or exit with the angles or head movement that Dom does. I'm not joking check out the Titan FC bout where he almost gets KO'd on the feet. If you flip CJ's two split decisions, he's 9-6 which is more indicative of his abilities imo.

I think Casey beats him in whichever area he chooses, and especially if he pushes the issue on the ground, where Casey has a technical and cardiovascular edge.

I'm working from home today, and decided to take a look back at the Le Vs Lazar fight because I thought it might be a good opportunity.

I decided to up my play on Le.

Lazar has good cardio, and good hands, but he isn't really a pressure fighter that will be needed to stop the huge reach advantage and kicks of Le. While I liked some of the work that Lazar was doing a few things that I didn't like were as follows.

1. Doesn't have good footwork. He consistently let himself get caught on the cage giving up superior position without much reasoning. I don't like that for a guy who will need to keep Le's back to the cage. Also when striking on the outside he often throws his left hand and brings his left foot off the mat and with him. This takes power away from the punch and leaves him not very capable of follow up punches, and again giving up positioning.
2. He uses head movement on his opponents initial strike, but doesn't move his head after he throws. I see Le as the bigger man absorbing hand combinations or parrying them, and coming back with hard strikes punctuated by kicks often.

I don't see Le trying to trade in the pocket with Lazar which would be very bad for him, nor do I see Lazar being able to wrestle fuck him. Upping my play to Le for 3.5u.

After last week I told myself I would go very big on the Tuesday night fights, but I really like all 4 of my plays this week.

Lazar does have 1 big advantage... He's from THE BRONX, haha I feel dirty going against him.

doing a RR of all 5 unders, they're each like +150ish... with the idea that they might go for broke to try to impress dana

i'm not one to do bets like these, heh. just half a unit for shits and gigs.

could you make that parlay? 5d would not let me parlay any of the unders on this card

could you make that parlay? 5d would not let me parlay any of the unders on this card
same thing happen to me but they have since fixed it. Now might do a few parlays myself. Just did one of Outlaw + Hamliton/Kenndy over

whatcha mean? yea i have 10 2-teamers for 5 bux each hehe

it was just when i tried to parlay them earlier today i got a error message.. but it works now

parlayed all the unders +11135

Where can I watch Kenney, and Hamilton's last fights?

Le + spoon $50 to return $65.
Kenny $20 to win $18.
Outlaw $30 to win $18.
Dollars are rounded down or up.

Any good props for this card?

Wow wev've got props for this week. Pretty cool. If only we had them last week for what was an infinitely better card for gambling

...ok, wish i didn't do those 5 Unders RR, cause now they opened props for the whole event tonight (they didnt open props last week) -- would've done all 5 do n't go decision or something

anyway, even tho i did those unders, just stabbed at lazar dec +365.

wow props thats awesome.. hopefully the euro books follow suit

Wow I wasn't prepared for props. Outlaw DEC +205 is tempting.

Also is there some sort of alert you can set for when props go up?

Everyone is on Spohn and I can see why with the size, height, reach and grappling advantage, but DeAnda has better combination striking and even though he often doesn't look impressive in his fights for minutes at a time, he can crack with an overhand right and follow up shots out of nowhere.

DWTNCS 2
Risk $870.00

Angel DeAnda (+245) vs Daniel Spohn $50.00 for $122.50
Angel DeAnda (+215) vs Daniel Spohn $50.00 for $107.50
Angel DeAnda wins inside distance (+506) $20.00 for $101.20
Angel DeAnda/Daniel Spohn Under 2½ (+152) $50.00 for $76.00

Sean O'Malley (-220) vs Alfred Khashakyan $220.00 for $100.00
Sean O'Malley wins inside distance (+123) $30.00 for $36.90
Sean O'Malley/Alfred Khashakyan Under 1½ (+140) $50.00 for $70.00

Thanh Le (-140) vs Lazar Stojadinovic $140.00 for $100.00

Michael Cora (+140) vs Sidney Outlaw $100.00 for $140.00
Michael Cora wins inside distance (+248) $40.00 for $99.20