Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

let that shit ride homie. $$$

Honestly, this is all the convincing that it takes for me to gamble, haha. Probably won't be able to even watch the fight tomorrow, so also using that as some weird justification to let it ride

I understand DeAnda can take a shot, but I'm hitting that under at +140

Last edited:
If Le vs stojad stays standing Le is getting the contract...i like spohn here too

If Le vs stojad stays standing Le is getting the contract...i like spohn here too

I wish they offered odds on who gets the contract, if Le wins he's getting it with his style

tempted to fade O'Malley just becourse he looks so goofy lol and he seems like a bitch in this fight

he was getting schooled by some bum then take a couple super soft legal punches to his gloves but play it up like he was hit with a hammer to the back of his head or something.. seriously never seen something bizzare no clue why the ref even stopped it and the acting from O'Malley is just pathetic

Last edited:
Gonna take Casey Kennedy for 1u, remember seeing him fight on a LFA card and being pretty impressed even though the fight was a draw.

Khashakyan's coach is Edmond Tarverdyan...

Gonna take Casey Kennedy for 1u, remember seeing him fight on a LFA card and being pretty impressed even though the fight was a draw.

Apparently it was a bad decision. Is there a link to this fight anywhere? I watched a load of CJ fights then could only find Casey's second pro fight. I'm not betting blind.

Apparently it was a bad decision. Is there a link to this fight anywhere? I watched a load of CJ fights then could only find Casey's second pro fight. I'm not betting blind.

I remember it being a weird one I was very surprised when the decision was announced. I personally downloaded it but apart from that I wouldn't know where to find it.

I'm on Spohn, Khashakyan, Outlaw, Kenney, and Le.

Does anybody know for sure if Stojadinovic/Richman was at 135lbs or 145lbs? I'm seeing conflicting weights listed on different websites.

Everyone on Le? That fight reeks of a pass unless Lazar gets juicier dog odds. Dude has tight boxing, is tough, and is gonna pressure Le all fight.

Pre odds, I was looking at Lazar. I actually expected to get him close to +200. I was very shocked at opening odds.

I have no idea and I've missed all the openers now so just 1 parlay for me
O'Malley
Spohn
Kenney
Le
Outlaw
0.5u for 5u return

Thanh Le will have an almost 10" inch reach advantage that is pretty massive :eek: anyone know if Stojadinovic have good td's? could not find much footage on him

Thanh Le will have an almost 10" inch reach advantage that is pretty massive :eek: anyone know if Stojadinovic have good td's? could not find much footage on him
I wasnt impressed with it. Nor his tdd but i dont think tdd will be a factor.. I think this matchup is tailor made for le imo

Does anyone have a solid reason why they think Le will be able to deal with the pressure? TUF wasn't too long ago and moving forward for flat footed and super awkward Svensson was part of his success. Lazar seems like a savage, i'm surprised everyone is all over Le. Idk how he can be trusted to land a powerful kick against a technical pressure fighter with really solid hands who is rugged as fuck like Lazar.

Back