Dana White- This story is no 1 bs!

Ufc begging khabib to fight Conor again is the fucking problem with this sport.

You shouldn't be getting a rematch as the challenger after you get fucking spanked.

if all parties agree they can do whatever they want. There are no rules in regards to rankings and who fights who.
I'm pretty confident Dana can't force Khabib to fight Conrad. He has a contract and has to offer him alternative fights. And he's not asking Khabib to face the #1 contender.

if all parties agree they can do whatever they want. There are no rules in regards to rankings and who fights who.
I'm pretty confident Dana can't force Khabib to fight Conrad. He has a contract and has to offer him alternative fights. And he's not asking Khabib to face the #1 contender.
Yea 100%

Its just what the problem is with the sport.

Conor vs Diaz/proirer whoever wants to fight him and khabib vs Ferguson.

Or Conor vs Lee/Al winner..

How can anyone want a rematch? Conor sells whoever he fights so thst can't be the reasoning.

Also a man....

WDg4zlT.jpg

Getting harder to tell these days...

This thing probably has less plastic and less photoshop than the azn girl.

Yea 100%

Its just what the problem is with the sport.

Conor vs Diaz/proirer whoever wants to fight him and khabib vs Ferguson.

Or Conor vs Lee/Al winner..

How can anyone want a rematch? Conor sells whoever he fights so that can't be the reasoning.

How can Conman even still be #2 ranked lightweight? Because at some point he beat Eddie when he was champ?
Imho he should face like Barboza, Lee, Pettis, Dustin before he can think of a fight the winner of Tony and Khabib.
0 chance they are going to have him fight Khabib or Lee, cause he stands no chance.
Most likely he gets to fight Nate for the 165 lbs belt and then Diaz gets screwed over in a decision or post fight drug test.

Daner "Dana" White adopting Khaleeb's vernacular.

There's a new sheriff in town. AlHamdulillah !

Sounds like the Instagram conversation is between a UFC social media staff and Khabib's manager.

That's not how Dana and Khabib talk.
maybe it´s Ali

No ass, even on her tippy toes lmao
agreed , most of the time I am an ass man but , asians get a pass.
Wonder why so many guys seem to think she is a man, she is actually a dancer

Back