Dana White- This story is no 1 bs!

I'm so thinking about it. I have a couple people sort of directing me what to do. I know nothing about Social Media though. I need to come up with a unique name. Bigwaverider is too common and if you Google it, I will not come up. That gif has made it all around the net. There were threads about it on other MMA forums that I am sure I can't mention Reddit, all kinds of Russian sites, Twitter, Bodybuilding forums, 9Gag, hell all over the place. etc.

What Social media would you or anyone else recommend?

@bigwaverider

You really need to start your own social media pages (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook), even if you don't post on there actively. Just use them to protect your intellectual / creative properties.

After you have your page up, we can figure out how to report the theft of your artwork.

1. Send a direct message to that guy, asking him to take down the fraudulent gif and give credits to the original gif, or you will report him.

2. If he doesn't comply, next step would be to report to Twitter / Instagram. We can have our Sherbros from the shoop thread be your witnesses. You're in good hands, bro.

Last edited:
Definitely bs. No way Dana is coming out of the gate with a 15 million guarantee.

Long neck, big hands, muscular legs...That's a man. But hey, if you like your asian women looking like Thai men... be my guest.

That's not the look of a typical asian women though
This is the saddest thing I have ever read. Long neck, big hands, muscular legs?? <Lmaoo>Hey guy, just bc your woman has a turkey neck, fat, small hands and cottage cheese legs doesn’t make the girl in the picture a man.

This is the saddest thing I have ever read. Long neck, big hands, muscular legs?? <Lmaoo>Hey guy, just bc your woman has a turkey neck, fat, small hands and cottage cheese legs doesn’t make the girl in the picture a man.
I live in Thailand. Asian women aren't fact obese sloppy uncultured femnazis like in the West.

They're mostly small, petite, and well mannered.... That being said, there are a lot of ladyboys in these regions, and this 'model' exhibits all the traits of a ladyboy: Big hands, long arms, stocky muscular legs, long neck... these aren't the natural physical traits of an asian women.

Michelle Waterson, is half Thai. She's a good example of what an asian woman looks like, even though she's well built.

But hey, I'm glad that you found something sad and pathetic to read on the internet, and felt the need to put someone down. I'm glad to be of service to your sad pathetic life. Hope this laugh gives you what it needs to get through this day without doing any serious harm to yourself. Cheers, buddy. Or if you want to persist that we compare our women, we can do that too in private.

I live in Thailand. Asian women aren't fact obese sloppy uncultured femnazis like in the West.

They're mostly small, petite, and well mannered.... That being said, there are a lot of ladyboys in these regions, and this 'model' exhibits all the traits of a ladyboy: Big hands, long arms, stocky muscular legs, long neck... these aren't the natural physical traits of an asian women.

Michelle Waterson, is half Thai. She's a good example of what an asian woman looks like, even though she's well built.

But hey, I'm glad that you found something sad and pathetic to read on the internet, and felt the need to put someone down. I'm glad to be of service to your sad pathetic life. Hope this laugh gives you what it needs to get through this day without doing any serious harm to yourself. Cheers, buddy. Or if you want to persist that we compare our women, we can do that too in private.
Hey dummy, everything that you said is completely anecdotal. It’s like me saying ‘I live in the inner city and black kids here sell crack and rob little old ladys so every black kid that look similar does it too.’

Thanks the information by the way. I feel stupider bc I’ve read it.

Hey dummy, everything that you said is completely anecdotal. It’s like me saying ‘I live in the inner city and black kids here sell crack and rob little old ladys so every black kid that look similar does it too.’

Thanks the information by the way. I feel stupider bc I’ve read it.
Hey dude I can tell from your tone and the way you objectify women, in your text, and now with associating black people with drugs, that you're just a piece of shit in general. Good for you. Hope it pays off next time you attempt to buy food with coupons.

I'm so thinking about it. I have a couple people sort of directing me what to do. I know nothing about Social Media though. I need to come up with a unique name. Bigwaverider is too common and if you Google it, I will not come up. That gif has made it all around the net. There were threads about it on other MMA forums that I am sure I can't mention Reddit, all kinds of Russian sites, Twitter, Bodybuilding forums, 9Gag, hell all over the place. etc.

What Social media would you or anyone else recommend?
Instagram would be best for you, ill ask my friends who are more actively involved

Hey dude I can tell from your tone and the way you objectify women, in your text, and now with associating black people with drugs, that you're just a piece of shit in general. Good for you. Hope it pays off next time you attempt to buy food with coupons.
<{outtahere}>

So confused

GOXl0qO.jpg
Thread saved! Nice work Sherbro!

Why would a man refuse 15mil for an "apparently" easy fight? There is zero logic to it. Even less than zero.
PS: idc about the "I fight for legacy" #1 bs.
Because he is the A side now.

Back