Dana White: The greatest UFC fighter of all time has to be Conor McGregor

Dana has been quoted as saying that McGregor is the #1 P4P fighter in the UFC, his opinion has no objectivity, credibility, or consistency <Lmaoo>.
That's fine and very true. But the statement in the OP holds accuracy whether a bald red face goof said it or not.

He’s right. He took mma to new heights and you’re a goof if you think he didn’t

Get the fuck out of here with that stupid as shit theory

That's the kinda post that makes me vomit in my own mouth at how stupid you are
Yeah you're right the known cheater is the best, I use maphacks in Starcraft and now I'm the best Starcraft player because my winrate is higher than those not using it. <YeahOKJen>

Bones is innocent. He got no benefit from the drugs and didnt take them on purpose. Crazy to think that he still has one of the best resumes even with all the bad luck hes had with the tests.

I guess Jon did learn a lot from the experience and grew as a person though. So now he is one of if not the best person in the UFC as well as the GOAT
<Dylan><TheWire1><Huh2>

I understand the point you’re making, but I don’t remember any boxer or MMA fighter in history that was judged by their public appeal when it came to greatness.
Well, I wouldn't call Conor an absolute scrub, he's got a very good resume despite how much people want to say he sucks. He certainly is one dimensional but that one dimension is pretty damn special. Then couple that with the whole Irish tough guy scrappy guy (that he used to be) thing he had going it really had a charisma to it. The rich guy money fight asshole is not the Conor I once highly admired. His rise through the ranks and knocking out a TRUE MMA legend in 13 seconds was quite a run and everyone should at least acknowledge that. Fucking killed Alvarez too.

Defending? Nope. Fighting Floyd....a mess. And that's where I've gotten off of "pulling" for Conor. But I will enjoy the show either way.

He’s right. He took mma to new heights and you’re a goof if you think he didn’t
New heights in terms of attracting new viewers but I wouldn't say he's taken MMA to high levels than fighters like GSP.

Dana knows, and deep inside you do too.

"The Goat is whoever's about to get me payed bitches"

-Dana.

Conor's definitely great, first double champ, won both belts super impressively, etc. But you have to stay on top and active for a long time to be considered goat IMO. Conor still has time so who knows, but he's not there yet.

Most certainly. He's the only MMA-fighter to become mainstream in all parts of the world.
Really? Ali was mainstream the world over. He drew 2bn viewers in 1978. That's more than any other TV event in the 1970s, including the Olympics and World Cup, according to Wikipedia.

If Conor is so famous he draws World Cup numbers, why limit it to PPV? Today the global viewership is much greater than in 1978. Conor would easily draw 4bn viewers, being that he's so famous. Ali's memorial alone drew 1bn. A living Conor must surely do better number than a dead Ali.

It's either that or MMA fans are the most delusional people on the planet.

Did Conor insist that was included as a clause as part of his fight contract??

"Dana White has to declare me to be the greatest UFC fighter of all time" --- put it in the f**king contract or I won't sign it. Ridiculous.

If he murks Khabib coming off a 2 year layoff you can call Conor the greatest. It doesnt feel right though. Too protected, never cleaned out a division, never defended a title in any promotion. Just not prolific enough to stand the test of time. And his best wins reek of opportunism. But if he beats Khabib he can say hes the best I wont disagree. He won't be yet though.

Last edited:
This is a man who thinks Frank Shamrock has less reason to be in the UFC hall of fame than Mask does. His opinions on who is the greatest fighter dont seem to ever have much to do with the actual fighting.

Dana has to be living in a alternate reality to think us fans are buying this bullshit he's spewing. I hate Dana White with a passion.

Dana's a Joke and people hate him, but he doesn't care and keeps pushing on with his lies. Dana's mom was right, he's a scumbag alright, a big fat piece of shit. Look at Scott Coker, that's what the UFC needs, a promoter that cares about the fighters and not just money.

Back