Dana White: The greatest UFC fighter of all time has to be Conor McGregor

He just said on First Take that Jones is the GOAT lol guy contradicts himself constantly

Go by the beginning of his quote. The whole package.
Dana has been quoted as saying that McGregor is the #1 P4P fighter in the UFC, his opinion has no objectivity, credibility, or consistency <Lmaoo>.

Nope. If he straches Khabib and defends. Maybe. But GSP is the GOAT.

If he beats khabib then he would be up there but not the greatest. Most popular then yes

After all these years people still take Dana seriously? It's Dana's job to spew a bunch of shit to sell fights. If GSP comes back Dana will call him the GOAT too.

remember that time dana and rogan called Renan Barao the GOAT?

I’m convinced if Conor whipped it out, Dana would suck it. There’s no doubt in my mind.

Pretty hard to dispute at this point.

Well he did say the whole package and making money is part of that.

Conor brings plenty to the table no mater how you look at it.

Didn't that dude get finished in two rounds by mediocre Nate Diaz?

I'm pretty sure GSP nails it, Bones lost any shot at it when he was banned 3x and popped 2x.
Bones is innocent. He got no benefit from the drugs and didnt take them on purpose. Crazy to think that he still has one of the best resumes even with all the bad luck hes had with the tests.

I guess Jon did learn a lot from the experience and grew as a person though. So now he is one of if not the best person in the UFC as well as the GOAT

He’s really trying hard to get back on Conor’s good side.

Fucking dork.

Go by the beginning of his quote. The whole package. He's talking about the huge attention, more PPV buys than anyone and he has a string of knockouts that did bring alot of that attention to him.

He's not the most skilled. I can name 10 with a better overall game easy. But he's the biggest show UFC has ever had. Take that for whatever its worth.

I understand the point you’re making, but I don’t remember any boxer or MMA fighter in history that was judged by their public appeal when it came to greatness.

He’s as Barnum and Bailey would call it

“The Greatest Show on Earth “ for mma.

Interesting factoid. I’ve never seen one single fight of his.

I'm pretty sure GSP nails it, Bones lost any shot at it when he was banned 3x and popped 2x.

Get the fuck out of here with that stupid as shit theory

That's the kinda post that makes me vomit in my own mouth at how stupid you are

Back