Media Dana White roasts media over "dumb" WWE question at press conference

Dana just has PTSD from the time his childhood friends sold the company without telling him. Probably got all sorts of flashbacks. In true Dana fashion he is misdirecting his anger.
He made around $360 million when his friends sold the company without telling him. It must keep him up at night

He is probably just tired of answering crossover questions for the WWE nerds fans out there!

Agree with Dana, 99% of these questions are dumb shit like "How does it feel to win the belt, what does it mean to you", gee I don't know, feels good I guess wtf? Best questions I've ever seen asked was when Khabib went to visit some kids in a school and they actually asked him interesting shit, not this fucking 'what's the feelings like right now' shit that only has 2 answers, you feel great because you won, or you feel shit because you lost duh

The schmo was never my friend

Yea Dana really started to despise schmo in like the past year or so. Even before this just his general attitude and way he answers schmo's questions more recently, you can just tell he just finds him annoying now

I find Dana's reaction to the masvidal Holland question really odd. The UFC has always played up the drama between fighters so I don't understand why Dana would be surprised that someone would ask that kind of question.

I find Dana's reaction to the masvidal Holland question really odd. The UFC has always played up the drama between fighters so I don't understand why Dana would be surprised that someone would ask that kind of question.

Because they weren't fighting each other, Dana even said they're fighting other people so what's the point of stirring the pot.

Honestly as much as I dislike Dana I'm kinda on his side here. Can't stand that fake schmo guy.

He made around $360 million when his friends sold the company without telling him. It must keep him up at night

He is probably just tired of answering crossover questions for the WWE nerds fans out there!
I guess he must have been celebrating when he locked himself in his hotel room and wouldn’t come out for several days. Why would he be upset that his buddies went behind his back and sold the company that he is president of and helped build? The only thing he has ever been successful at, without which he would be a boxercise instructor. I’m sure he just locked himself in his hotel room to celebrate in private.

He was probably overjoyed this time, too. That’s why he wouldn’t take any questions about it when it was first announced and he’s been a complete ass about it since. Why wouldn’t he be stoked? Just look at the org structure. He gets to have his long time rival above him in the org. Maybe Vince will be his boss? Who wouldn’t be happy about that?

I guess he must have been celebrating when he locked himself in his hotel room and wouldn’t come out for several days. Why would he be upset that his buddies went behind his back and sold the company that he is president of and helped build? The only thing he has ever been successful at, without which he would be a boxercise instructor. I’m sure he just locked himself in his hotel room to celebrate in private.

He was probably overjoyed this time, too. That’s why he wouldn’t take any questions about it when it was first announced and he’s been a complete ass about it since. Why wouldn’t he be stoked? Just look at the org structure. He gets to have his long time rival above him in the org. Maybe Vince will be his boss? Who wouldn’t be happy about that?
Do you have a source for Dana not leaving his hotel room for days?

Back