Media Dana White roasts media over "dumb" WWE question at press conference

President of the UFC and a “success story.” Multi-millionaire.

No wonder people today have 0 professionalism or respect. The people who are successful that they aspire to emulate are that way and they’re just trying to act in a way that they believe will also garner them success.

Our society is really f*cked.

Conor already answered that question about who to hit with a steel chair 5 years ago. Mystic Mac indeed

conor-mc-gregor-throws-dolly.gif

Wow Dana got off his steroids and now he's a grouchy estrogen filled little baby.

Maybe the WME should tell him to go take a break for awhile.

But really though, it looks like Dana hasn't enjoyed this for awhile now. A replacement in the near future looks imminent at this point.

HahHahahahahHa Dana runs press conferences like a circus for the past 10 years, kicks out all the professional journalists. And now is surprised that someone who is such a bad reporter they can’t even use their own persona is asking him dumb questions???

John Morgan is the best reporter at these things and he asks blander questions than I could imagine. How do any of these guys do on dates?? “How are you feeling about tomorrow?” “Fish is really good” come on now son

a fighter claimed the glove design changed this weekend. There was no official statement and truthfully I think Gilbert was wrong. Either way… NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ONLY standard PIECE OF EQUIPMENT IN THE SPORT BEING CHANGED

edit: I know you guys don’t like Ariel but it’s shocking we don’t have answers to this simple question

Last edited:
Back