Dana White makes Nick Diaz an offer: Lyoto Machida at 185 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see these two styles clash, I honestly think the speed of Lyoto would beat Diaz though, TKO via brutal counters

This would be an absolute fucking murder. Machida hangs with 205lb fighters, something Nick cannot do.

Man, Dana must really hate Nick... c'mon Dana give Nick someone who will engage

he thought Condit "wouldn't engage" and was running..he will probably have a brain aneurysm from his post fight anger after trying to catch Machida.

Hilarious

Why are you people complaining? Thats a good fight and maybe you all forgot but Diaz is only gonna come back for something that interests him.

LOL at anyone thinking Nick Diaz is gonna come back to fight Martin Kampann or some shit like that. You have to give him a big fight and a challenge. Machida at MW would be a challenge and a fun fight.

I hope Diaz doesn't accept, and I'd like to think he's intelligent enough not to...I realize Dana doesn't like Nick so much but really this is pretty classless of him to even suggest this fight, immature shady street kid revenge type shit really...would reflect poorly on the UFC and I hope his sugar daddies stop this before Diaz feels like he needs to "man up" and take the fight, Cuz Machida would beat the living crap out of him

Machida could knock Diaz out, out point him, or just overpower Diaz throwing him around.

Machida Jab.

"Quit running like a bitch!" + Diaz 1-2 body combo attempt.

Machida backpedals.

Hm, yep, I can see that now.

Diaz will out-shine, and find a way to slow Lyoto down for a testicle like explsovie TKO

BJ penn fought Machida at OPEN WEIGHT. Nick Diaz needs to step up!

31000927.jpg

Perfect first response lol

is this real world?

After last weekends mushroom trip I'm convinced it isn't. This just gives me further proof. The only way Diaz wins this is if Machida is severely ill or injured or decides mid fight he's done with fighting and just stands around for the rest of it.

Your avatar is awesome BTW.

First time Diaz tries to taunt Machida he's gonna receive 8 punches to the face. In 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back