Dana White Kills Helwani's Fake Scoop: Conor vs. Diaz III

Do you want the trilogy fight?

• Total voters
I hope for once he isn't full of shit, this fight can happen but maybe 2-3 fights time.

I guess Conor vs Diaz isn't happening then. Why would Dana White lie.....?
dana.gif
This is the face of a man you can trust.

Dana is so salty towards Helwani. Like a pumped up child. With AIDS.

I'm not interested in this fight at all, it'll be exactly the same as the second, leg kicks and Conor picking him apart for 2-3 rounds before gassing again and pulling out a close decision, there's literally no point in this.

When Ariel said it, I didn't believe him.

Then Dana just comes out and says this.

Goddamnit.. conor/Diaz 3 is happening in December.

Conor's coach was lobbying aggressively for this fight. He was too weak to say, "Look, give us the last guy we beat, okay?"

This means Conor vs Diaz 3 is 100% the next fight for the 2 of them.

Fight has to happen as it's $

But not next
Making it next is bad business
But dana doesn't care about the ufc
So who knows

A trilogy that is not only not needed, but is not wanted. It does nothing for the sport, and is just a money grab.

Conor doesn't need to be the Champ to make the Diaz fight. It makes no sense to do it now when he can keep it in his back pocket for a rainy day.

Please, please do not make this fight! Unless of course you strip Conor of the LW belt. In that case he can fight whoever the fuck he wants including non-contenders like Nate.

Uncle Dana, is there any chance that the UFC will try to be a legit sport? I'm holding on by a thread here bro!

Not surprised MF's - half of Sherdog suffer from mental retardation. WTF would you NOT want a trilogy fight at some point, at the very least. Whether you like one guy or the other, or neither...they each have 1 win, per the official record.

Shertards voting... derp.. "I vote NEVER, because i'm edgy and half-retarded. Look at me."

Half of Shertard cesspool can't even spell their own name, I feel like, much less come up with a rational thought-process.

so you know what that means the fight will be moved back to january :p

A second fight was never needed , if Diaz wins this will not be the last time they fight.
However Nate will not change his game plan or improve on his weaknesses , not a must see fight by any means.

images
Promoters gonna promote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back