Dana White Kills Helwani's Fake Scoop: Conor vs. Diaz III

Do you want the trilogy fight?

• Total voters
There's a chance Dana was playing 4d chess here, and was using a fake story to find out who is leaking info to reporters. He might've made this up as fake news and told a few people so then by Ariel reporting it, he knows one of them told Ariel. if he's really smart he would've told each person the fight would be on a different day, so when Ariel reports it for December X he knows exactly who is leaking information.

There's a chance Dana was playing 4d chess here, and was using a fake story to find out who is leaking info to reporters. He might've made this up as fake news and told a few people so then by Ariel reporting it, he knows one of them told Ariel. if he's really smart he would've told each person the fight would be on a different day, so when Ariel reports it for December X he knows exactly who is leaking information.
I bet this was it!

<{danawhoah}>

or nate will take him down this time and get easy tko,submission victory
Because nates really known for his explosive wrestling? He may grind down the odd takedown in later rounds if Conor gases but he's too slow otherwise.

I have no clue why anyone, haters or nuthuggers, wants to see a third fight. It's a closed chapter. There are plenty of interesting fights to make if Diaz stops acting like a bitch and McGregor has at least 2-3 great fights (and obligations) to make at LW.

No Dana is simply trying to get the upper hand in negotiation with Conor and Nate.

Because nates really known for his explosive wrestling? He may grind down the odd takedown in later rounds if Conor gases but he's too slow otherwise.
but are you saying it is impossible for Nate to get a takedown himself?

How many times has Dana been proved to be a fucking lier?
Why would anyone take his word for the truth?
You know, I don’t see Dana as a liar. I think he makes statements that he believes to be true and what he wants to do.

Then his bosses tell him to do something else and he has to.

but are you saying it is impossible for Nate to get a takedown himself?
Of course not but when has either Diaz ever spent a fight going for takedowns, they're fighters and spend most their time mocking opponents who do that to them.

Back