Dana White "I expect Conor's next fight to be the winner of Khabib/Ferguson"

We shall see.

Woodley's wrestling is overrated. Just like Khabib - you need to close that distance with strikes. Rushing in is dangerous. It's not as easy as "i'm just going to lunge in for a takedown and hope for the best" not at this level.

Can't kick when you have no room to move and you're put on the back foot. Woodley has attributes (height). The others don't.

Tyrone Woodley is the Welterweight champion. I'm pretty sure he knows what he is doing.

Also, you're not Conor McGregor.

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN IT'S OFFICIAL, until then he should worry about stopping irish jabroni in his fight with Floyd without UFC involvement.

He said the same thing about Aldo all last year but Conor the coward refused and the UFC caved.

We shall see.

Woodley's wrestling is overrated. Just like Khabib - you need to close that distance with strikes. Rushing in is dangerous. It's not as easy as "i'm just going to lunge in for a takedown and hope for the best" not at this level.

Can't kick when you have no room to move and you're put on the back foot. Woodley has attributes (height). The others don't.

So, rather than admit Conor has shit TDD, it's easier to say that Woodley's wrestling is overrated?

Woodley's explosive. Getting his hands on Conor will be easy.

I'm sure Conor is quaking in his boots. LAL.

Both are mediocre. We've got our eyes set on that third belt.

Conor's going down to fight Garbrandt??? He's near death cutting to 145, @ 135 he's going to look like

christian bale.jpg

Because he sure as fuck won't ever win the WW title.

You are not Conor...

You are not his girlfriend...

You are not his friend...

You are not a part of his family...

You are not a part of his management...

You are not a part of his team...

LMAO -> SMDH

<36>

I%20say%20bravo_zpsfsmwqhrv.gif

Nah Woodley's wrestling is underrated on here
He's not Khabib, he lives off of the power-series he just rarely uses it

He's more like Mendes' style except almost literally 40 pounds heavier (he cuts a shit ton). Against southpaws your legs are right next to each other - because Conor won't have a good height advantage, Woodley can almost literally sit right at the end of range and shoot singles - and if Conor pressures that's walking directly into that range. That's why Mendes could take Conor down, because to start your penetration step against a pressuring southpaw, you just need to put your foot past their lead foot and almost literally lean forward and bend down.

That's why Eddie couldn't because he's never had a really great shot, or been a great finisher of traditional leg attacks - he's more grindy against the fence, and that was never going to work against Conor.

Like I said I'd for sure watch it though. I don't think it's completely out of mind that Conor could clip him and hurt him and get a win

Look @thatKid break it down, with this ↑↑↑ i do agree...

So, rather than admit Conor has shit TDD, it's easier to say that Woodley's wrestling is overrated?

Woodley's explosive. Getting his hands on Conor will be easy.

Conor's going down to fight Garbrandt??? He's near death cutting to 145, @ 135 he's going to look like

View attachment 204455

Because he sure as fuck won't ever win the WW title.
73% TDD = shit does it? LAL. Sure thing.

Yes, woodley will explode quicker into a left hand and knock himself out faster than Aldo. Let's not pretend Woodley is some killer wrestler with good GnP (you haters looked silly when you predicted the same against Edward).

Yes he will.

He dreamed it into reality.

Even if the Floyd fight doesn't happen Conor will look for a super fight vs GSP at 170 or a tittle fight with who ever is champ at WW.. the LW tittle sits in reserve like a safety net be sure about that.

I also remember when Dana said that after the second Nate fight Conor will defend his FW title and i don't remember that occurring so i will wait and see if he defends his belt .

Back