GOAT belt vs. GSP

or WW vs. Woodley/Wonderman

ALL THE BELTS!!!
Tyron would sodomize that man
And GSP would grease him up and roll around with him to completion aka a UD
Wonderbread would touch him with teh jab

what is that big crease on his bum life nose from beta cukcuckcuck

dana looking 70 years old here damn

We've got our eyes set on that third belt.

You are not Conor...

You are not his girlfriend...

You are not his friend...

You are not a part of his family...

You are not a part of his management...

You are not a part of his team...

LMAO -> SMDH

<36>

You are not Conor...

You are not his girlfriend...

You are not his friend...

You are not a part of his family...

You are not a part of his management...

You are not a part of his team...

LMAO -> SMDH

<36>

Conor has loyal (weird ass) fans.

517321.jpg

512819.jpg

Tyron would sodomize that man
And GSP would grease him up and roll around with him to completion aka a UD
Wonderbread would touch him with teh jab
1. Tyron has 1 striking weapon - that explosive overhand right that killed Lawler. You come in with that wild shit against Conor and you are getting the Aldo/Eddie treatment. Jon Jones said the exact same thing

2. Perhaps. But this is GSP that has been out of the game for 3 years and has had 2 knee reco's. Different animal unfortunately and that evens up the playing field. The reality is we don't know what GSP will look like in his return. I hope he's still 90% of what he was in his prime but I doubt it.

3. Wonderboy likes space to work. Conor will pressure him and put a whooping on him!

1. Tyron has 1 striking weapon - that explosive overhand right that killed Lawler. You come in with that wild shit against Conor and you are getting the Aldo/Eddie treatment. Jon Jones said the exact same thing
Why on earth would Woodley strike with Conor? He's mentioned it before, he stands up with guys because he gives up a decent amount of height and it's harder to close the distance for wrestling when you're the shorter man. He'd just take Conor down. Hence the sodomy, that occurs on the mats young man.

2. Perhaps. But this is GSP that has been out of the game for 3 years and has had 2 knee reco's. Different animal unfortunately and that evens up the playing field. The reality is we don't know what GSP will look like in his return. I hope he's still 90% of what he was in his prime but I doubt it.

He'll rebound against someone else besides Conor and get his form back

There will be grease believe it

3. Wonderboy likes space to work. Conor will pressure him and put a whooping on him!

Too long
kicks
kicks everywhere

In Conor's words "You've got to have some attributes..blah blah blah"
All these guys got attributes

Would watch any of those fights though, not even gonna lie
I want to see him vs Tyron to see who Sherdog collectively hates on more

"This is the UFC, you don't vote them off, you beat them off!"

WTF is with this "I expect" business? Where's the "He will fight the winner Khabib/Ferguson"

Why on earth would Woodley strike with Conor? He's mentioned it before, he stands up with guys because he gives up a decent amount of height and it's harder to close the distance for wrestling when you're the shorter man. He'd just take Conor down. Hence the sodomy, that occurs on the mats young man.

He'll rebound against someone else besides Conor and get his form back

There will be grease believe it

Too long
kicks
kicks everywhere

In Conor's words "You've got to have some attributes..blah blah blah"
All these guys got attributes

Would watch any of those fights though, not even gonna lie
We shall see.

Woodley's wrestling is overrated. Just like Khabib - you need to close that distance with strikes. Rushing in is dangerous. It's not as easy as "i'm just going to lunge in for a takedown and hope for the best" not at this level.

Can't kick when you have no room to move and you're put on the back foot. Woodley has attributes (height). The others don't.

Nah, we all know coner is going to worm his way out of another title defense.

Back