Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

Fury on his worst day should have been able to outclass nganou on nganous best day.
Fury’s weight was on par to many of his fights as well.

Give credit to where it’s due. Nganou rises to the occasion and even dropped him.

It’s like saying that about James Toney at hw at 5’9. Who had
all the skills and could hang with all the devastating punchers at hw being a fat mw 80 lbs over his prime days. And that small and fat and never used his legs at hw
He looked like he ate himself. Yet was so skilled. The extra weight didn’t matter.
What happened happened. Did Fury take him seriously and really train? Regardless if he did or did not, Francis did well for himself that day.

Fury said himself he was taking Ngannou very seriously many times and I believe he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 613
Got asked a question and answered it. Foreign concept?
Last time he got asked, he claimed to hear nothing and see nothing about the fury fight.
The world fucking knew but he didn't? Dodged the question breh.

Ngannou might have lost, but he will always live rent free in Dana's head.

When goofcon is gone, the world will be a better place.
the question is why would he?
did he lost money?

is dana living rent free in your head?

the man is just saying facts
does it hurt you?
are you angry? lol

Classic Dana...effortlessly issues multiple digs in a single statement by shitting on Fury, Francis, and boxing.

But if Dana had been involved in the Fury-Francis fight, it would have been a 'historic night...never had HW champs from two sports meet...we make matches fans want to see...Francis looked incredible' blah blah blah LOL

Dana is not wrong in his analysis, regardless of motive. That result was inevitable. Was it the right move for Francis? That was his decision to make.

Lol is that a serious question?

30 million dollars richer. Yeah. It was the right move.

Frank got like 30 million reasons not to give a single fuck what this guy thinks. He can probably afford Christmas snow for his desert back home
where not talking about his payday here is it?

where talking about his boxing skills

why do nganou apologist
always talk about the money he made every time he loses

bro anyone here could be brave to take a hit and get paid millions
doesnt mean people here are world class boxers right?

are u serious?
they are talking about nganous boxing skills

ofcourse dana white answerd what he thinks about it

your reply is insignificant really

Dana haters are funny.. He gets asked a direct question and answers...He didn't shit on anybody(surprisingly) and gave a reasonable answer.

Fury said himself he was taking Ngannou very seriously many times and I believe he did.
The thing that put me off about that was the fact that he had the Usyk fight originally scheduled for 8 weeks later.

So I doubt he trained more than 4 weeks for Ngannou, he wasn't gonna put himself through a full camp for Ngannou and then keep training hard through to the Usyk fight that'd be a 5 month camp and he'd be completely worn out.

I think he spent a couple of weeks getting his weight down, thinking Francis would be an easy work warm up then he'd get on with the proper training for Usyk.

All that hard training talk was just him trying to sell it.

Edit - just looked it up, now he's saying he only trained 5 weeks, makes sense to me

Who listens to this dickhead? Francis could knock Dana out at any point in his career; in the first round, and easily. He is a butthurt fool.
He didn't even talk down Francis. The only person he shot talked was Tyson for being fat

Disagree.

Styles make fights and Joshua or a much more devastating puncher and finisher than Fury.

Some fighters are more capable of carrying their looney than others. Fury and Mayweather may be better than Joshua and Canelo on pure boxing terms, but if you’re an MMA fighter stepping into the ring, you’re going to be for a significantly worse situation fighting the latter.

Basically, Firy would’ve won more clearly, but it’s unlikely he would’ve simply bossed Ngannou to the extent AJ did.
Fury is not even in the same universe as Canelo in terms of boxing.

Fury is not even in the same universe as Canelo in terms of boxing.

Of course he is. He’s widely recognised as the second most skilled heavyweight on the planet.

Anyway, my point was more that he isn’t anywhere near as devastating a finisher or all round as hurtful a puncher as Canelo.

24710.jpg

Fury also said he tested positive for nandrolone because he ate boar testicles.

He's a pathological liar and one look at the state of him on fight night shows you he didn't take it seriously.

If you're still not convinced...

“To be honest, I was in Tyson Fury’s camp. If you watch my interview [at the event] when people are asking me, I was saying I will not be surprised to see Ngannou drop Tyson Fury, because, to be honest, Tyson was not 100% focused in the gym. For me, my opinion is the signed contract with Usyk affected his mind for the Ngannou fight.”

Bakole went on to say that Fury wasn’t sparring with the same intensity as he has for previous bouts.

“I’ve never seen Tyson training like that. He was doing four rounds, six rounds in the gym for sparring … Maybe he’s watching this and knows he wasn’t 100% focused That’s not the Tyson Fury I know when he was preparing for Klitschko, Chisora, and Dillian Whyte. This was different.”

https://boxing-social.com/news/tyson-fury-sparring-partner-on-ngannou/

are u serious?
they are talking about nganous boxing skills

ofcourse dana white answerd what he thinks about it

your reply is insignificant really

Not sure if it was but I am responding to someone saying was this the right move? Only Francis knows.

It is a question. I can't pretend to know his personal motivation. If that motivation was solely monetary, then he definitely made the right decision. If if he thought he was going to be a highly competitive heavyweight boxer, then maybe not. A combination of both, still the correct decision.

Most likely he looked at the remainder of his career given his age and decided to choose the option that offered him the most return. That is definitely what I would have chosen personally because it is a career. Some people have regrets you wouldn't anticipate in life though.

Back