Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

You sound butthurt that Dana was being honest about your man crush.
I don't care for projection- you are messaging me (not the other way around) desperately trying to defend YOUR mancrush, Dana. Goodbye dickhead, you are blocked.

I think at the time they were supposed to box, Dana was taking it seriously enough (roid up) and is petty enough to have beaten Tito in a strictly boxing fight lol
The only time I'd ever bet on the goof
If they actually did box for say 7 or 8 rounds all Tito would need to do is clinch, lean on him and when Dana is tired tee off on the bald idiot.. Tito used to have cardio for days and a good chin.. Dana is a hell of a promoter to sell anyone on the idea he would beat up Tito LOL..

Ngannou might have lost, but he will always live rent free in Dana's head.

When goofcon is gone, the world will be a better place.
Ngannou making 30 million boxing, and STILL living rent free in Dana's bitch ass head.

1710036360300-png.1033845

To be fair Ngannou was one of the worst strikers in UFC history. There are some good boxers in mma who wouldn't look like that vs a boxer, but would lose ofc to a very good one.

Dana started laughing about Francis being KOd
Should he cry? He says he was out of his league and this is what's supposed to happen. I think all of sherdog was rooting for Francis, but he's right. This is literally what out of his league means, he's not a trained boxer.

And they obviously ended their relationship in a bad way. He didn't go on a long tirade and shit all over him. Just said he hates crossover fights. Of course I'm sure he loves them if he's involved.

Just saying the majority of the headlines that appear as people talking shit on here though is just people answering questions from reporters and giving their opinion. Not attacking people.

Was true statement. He didn't really talk down on Francis and take digs at him. Just basically MMA fighters shouldn't box wit professional boxers.
If you get paid 20,000,000 you should box. This goof and every other goof that doesn't want to have to pay fighters a larger share of revenue will pretend that money doesn't exist and these guys fight for glory.

Dana is mostly correct here, but he also knows WHY these MMA guys try their hand in boxing.

It pays far better at the top levels than MMA.

He’s right but that smile on his face and his body language compared to after the fury fight shows he’s happy what happened

Was true statement. He didn't really talk down on Francis and take digs at him. Just basically MMA fighters shouldn't box wit professional boxers.

Fury on his worst day should have been able to outclass nganou on nganous best day.
Fury’s weight was on par to many of his fights as well.

Give credit to where it’s due. Nganou rises to the occasion and even dropped him.

It’s like saying that about James Toney at hw at 5’9. Who had
all the skills and could hang with all the devastating punchers at hw being a fat mw 80 lbs over his prime days. And that small and fat and never used his legs at hw
He looked like he ate himself. Yet was so skilled. The extra weight didn’t matter.

Back