Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

Dana isn't wrong but hey, Francis had a dream he made it happen. Can't knock him for that. It's just too bad he burned whatever bridge he had back to the UFC and we'll never see him fight Pav or Tom.

It is a question. I can't pretend to know his personal motivation. If that motivation was solely monetary, then he definitely made the right decision. If if he thought he was going to be a highly competitive heavyweight boxer, then maybe not. A combination of both, still the correct decision.

Most likely he looked at the remainder of his career given his age and decided to choose the option that offered him the most return. That is definitely what I would have chosen personally because it is a career. Some people have regrets you wouldn't anticipate in life though.

He’s been an mma champion. He defended his belt. His life long dream was being a boxer. He surprised people against fury.

The surprise was gone. He got koed as he should have versus a guy who was a champion.

It’s retarded that people are trying to hate on him

Dana has said so much BS in the past, I doubt he's actually sorry. Just wants to look like a good guy.

Back