Dana White Describes The Horrifying Stats Behind Ngannou’s Punching Power

But think what that Cain would have done to Ngannou. He would have rearanged his face completely. If Cain ist healthy please make this fight!

Fighter A would completely destroy Fighter B!

Please make that fight!

Some enjoy a contest, some just want to see a guy get beat up.

Fighter A would completely destroy Fighter B!

Please make that fight!

Some enjoy a contest, some just want to see a guy get beat up.

Dont get your panties wet. I think its a great match up to see If Ngannou can adapt to cardio machines like Stipe and Cain. It will be very telling If he is able to make the adjustments.

Watching someone get beat up is only fun with Travis Brown on the receiving end ;)

Last edited:
Dont get your panties wet. I think its a great match up to see If Ngannou can adapt to cardio machines like Stipe and Cain. It will be very telling If he is able to make the adjustments.

Watching someone get beat up ist only fun with Travis Brown in the receiving end ;)

Yeah, that's why you said you thought Cain would murder him and then asked for that fight.

We just saw Francis get completely dominated by someone using wrestling to grind him out.

You want to see if he is able to make adjustments by putting him against arguably the best grinding wrestler of our time?

I totally buy that. That makes complete sense.

Yeah, that's why you said you thought Cain would murder him and then asked for that fight.

We just saw Francis get completely dominated by someone using wrestling to grind him out.

You want to see if he is able to make adjustments by putting him against arguably the best grinding wrestler of our time?

I totally buy that. That makes complete sense.

I am devastated that you dont believe me. But yes thats the Idea. Cain would have destroyed him in place of Stipe so now is his time to work on it and show against Cain If thats possible with some months of preparing.

I can't understand why anyone would get into mixed martial arts with such terrible cardio. Go for a daily jog as part of your routine that's all it takes... Nganou said he underestimated his opponent, how fucking stupid can someone be, that is such a bullshit excuse when you're on the world stage going for a UFC belt. Not being ready for a 5 round fight, expecting a first round knock out with no back up plan. Fucking dumb.
DON'T LIE STIPE... DON'T LIE... YOU ARE INTIMIDATED

bah he punches hard as fuck. but seemed like he never trained going all out during camp like it was the first time he tried it and figured out he was fucked when it was too late.
the lack of wrestling is inexcusable

Back